Kathy Colace Wiki, Age, Net Worth 2022, Salary, Husband, Kids, Height
Kathy Colace is a successful businesswoman who is mainly famous as the mother of two famous wrestlers Nikki Bella and Brie Bella.
Early Life of Kathy Colace
Kathy Colace first came to this earth on October 24, 1964, in Los Angeles, California, in the United States of America. As of 2020, her age is around 56 years old. She is the daughter of a businessman who owned the produce company Colace Bros.
Kathy holds an American nationality and belongs to the white ethnic group. After completing high school, Kathy joined the University of San Diego located in San Diego, California, and completed her graduation there. Kathy celebrates her birthday on October 24.
Who is Kathy Colace’s Husband?
Talking about her personal life, she was initially married to Jon Garcia. However, the details about how this couple met each other and ended up marrying each other are not available.
The couple has shared three children together named JJ Garcia and twin daughters named Nikki Bella and Brie Bella. But, the couple did not last forever, and finally divorced. It is said that the causes of their divorce are because her husband JJ cheated on her.
After her divorce from Jon, she was depressed, and then she met her present husband John Laurinaitis. After dating for a few years, the pair got engaged in September 2015 and took vows in March 2016. Her present husband John is a former professional wrestler who used to fight under the ring name Johnny Ace.
What is Kathy Colace’s Net Worth and Salary?
Well, since Kathy is an entrepreneur and owns her own company as well, she earns very well from her career. According to the sources, their estimated net worth of Kathy is around $2 million as of 2022.
Along with this, her daughter Nikki Bella’s net worth is around $4 million, and the net worth of her other daughter Brie Bella is also $4 Million. Likewise, the salary of her daughter Nikki is around $1 Million annually.
- Discussing her career, Kathy started working at the very young age of seven years.
- As her father was a businessman, she started her career by working in her father’s business firm.
- Then after completing her graduation and working in her father’s company for about 18 years, she decides to leave that and work for her herself.
- Thinking that she established her own company JBN & LLC in June 1999.
- She further formed her own team and worked very hard to get success in her own business.
- Due to her hard work and the steps she took in her business, Kathy is widely respected in the entrepreneurship world.
- Moreover, she also got the position of President of the Entrepreneurs’ Organization of Arizona.
- And she also serves as a board member of organizations like Phoenix Suns Charities, Suns Nite Hoops, and Sojourner Central Advisory Board.
- Along with this, she is also a Cancer Awareness Advocate.
- Not only Cathy but all the members of her family are well established in their careers, looking at the success of her family, we are sure that she is very happy with her life.
- As her daughters are also the wrestlers of WWE, her daughters even made her more famous.
FAQs of Kathy Colace
What happened to Kathy Colace?
Kathy underwent brain surgery on June 30, 2020. Her doctors found a tumor on her brain stem. She finally recorded from it between six months and a year.
Is Kathy Colace still married?
Kathy is currently married to John Laurinaitis. Her husband, John is an American retired professional wrestler and business executive.
Who are Kathy Colace’s Daughters?
Kathy has three children with her ex-husband. She shares twin daughters, Nikki Bella and Brie Bella. Both of her daughters are professional wrestlers.