What is Kathleen Zellner Net Worth 2022? Who is Her Husband?
Facts of Kathleen Zellner
|Full Name:||Kathleen Zellner|
|Birth Date:||May 7, 1957|
|Married||Robert Zellner (1970)|
|Net Worth||$90 million|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
|Hair Color||Dark Brown|
|Birth Place||Midland, Texas|
|Education||the University of Missouri, Concordia University, Marquette University, Northern Illinois University College of Law|
|Father||Owen Daniel Thomas|
|Kathleen Zellner Instagram|
|View more / View less Facts of Kathleen Zellner|
Kathleen Zellner is a talented American attorney who has worked for several popular clients extensively in wrongful conviction advocacy.
What is the Age of Kathleen Zellner?
Kathleen Zellner entered this world on 7th May 1957, in Midland, Texas, the United States of America. As of 2022, her age is 64 years old while her horoscope is Taurus. She is the daughter of Owen Daniel Thomas (father) and Winifred Thomas (mother). Her father was a geologist and engineer for an oil company, ConocoPhillips whereas her mother was a pediatric nurse.
She grew with her seven siblings in her hometown. Kathleen holds an American nationality and belongs to white ethnical background.
Kathleen is active on some sorts of social networking sites such as Instagram and Twitter.
Educational background of Kathleen Zellner
She is an undergraduate from the University of Missouri which is located in Columbia, Missouri. Previously, she also studied at Concordia University in Montreal, Quebec, and Marquette University in Milwaukee, Wisconsin. After that, she attended Northern Illinois University College of Law in 1983 and graduated from there in 1991 with a degree in law.
What is Kathleen Zellner Net Worth as of 2022?
Kathleen Zellner has an estimated net worth of around $90 million as of 2022 2hich she earned through her career as an attorney. She is the only attorney in the United States to have won five multi-million dollar verdicts in less than a year. As of now, she has also obtained $115 million in verdicts and settlements for her clients, many of which set state and national records. In the coming days, her net worth and annual salary will surely rise up.
Who is Kathleen Zellner Husband?
Kathleen Zellner tied the wedding knot to her husband Robert Zellner in the year 1970 in an intimate wedding. Her husband is an American commodity and bond trader who is the former director of the Chicago Mercantile Exchange and eventually became the CEO of CitiCorp Futures Inc.
The couple met for the first time in Missouri. After dating for some months, they finally shared the wedding vows. In the mid-1970s, they moved to Canada briefly but later moved back to the United States.
They gave birth to a daughter named Anne Zellner. Their daughter, Anne is a lawyer at the firm ‘Ryley Carlock & Applewhite’ in Denver. As of now, the entire Zellner family is living a happy and peaceful life together.
Career of Kathleen Zellner
- Kathleen Zellner began her career in the year 1991 with a case of a request from an anti-death penalty organization where she was asked to represent an Indianapolis house painter Larry Eyler who was convicted and sentenced to death for the murder of 15- years old teenager.
- After four years, she took her first wrongful conviction of Joseph Burrows who was convicted for murdering an 88-years old old man. She got Joseph off of the Death Row after she brought the real killer Gayle Potter to confess the truth.
- She rose to the main focus of getting justice after she worked for the innocent prisoner, Steven Avery.
- When the day 2015 Netflix series, Making a murderer was released it automatically called out for her name to the international level. The series is based on the story of Steven who was convicted for the murder of a photographer, Teresa Halbach.
- Further, the series has shown the effort of Kathleen to solve the case from the blood evidence of Teresa’s car.
- After the series gained fame, she got a chance to represent the former Manitonac Country, Wisconsin man.
- Moreover, she also solved the case of Ryan Ferguson who spent 10 years in prison after being wrongfully convicted for murder.
- She has also freed four men convicted for the murder of a Chicago medical student.
- Kathleen has been working as an attorney for over 26 years in the Chicago area where she has secured the exoneration of more than 17 men.
- Moreover, she defeated Jerry Hobbs who was wrongly convicted of killing his daughter and friend.
- She has the most exonerations of any private attorney in the United States, with 20 exonerations.