Singer Katelyn Tarver, the Wife of David Blaise, What’s her Net Worth?
An American singer and actress, Katelyn Tarver is widely recognized for playing the role of Jo Taylor on the Nickelodeon series, Big Time Rush. Besides, she is also popular for starring in No Ordinary Family and The Secret Life of the American Teenager.
Eager to know how much is Katelyn Tarver, wife of musician David Blaise worth? Let us discover her net worth, career, and income sources in detail.
How much is Singer Katelyn Tarver’s Net Worth?
According to some reputable online sources, Tarver’s accumulated net worth is in six-digit-figure. However, the real amount is still not revealed. Katelyn Tarver owns a t-shirt store in her hometown-the price ranges from $15.00 to $32.00.
Katelyn Tarver made her appearances in several tv series and music videos. Her singles and albums add more to her income. Katelyn served as a soap opera actress since 2010. She has an average salary of $1500-$3000 per episode. Her YouTube channel, Katelyn Tarver VEVO brings in good sum as well. In late 2017, she has over 170,000 subscribers with more than a million views on her videos.
As per the rules of YouTube, the content provider gets paid around 68% of the revenue made from the ad views on the content. Beyond that, her husband David Blaise is worth more than $400,000. The couple shared vows on 8th March 2014 after dating a few years. Similarly, they walked down the aisle on 19th July 2014 in California.
Katelyn Tarver’s Career
- Katelyn Tarver began her musical career as a contestant in 2003 American Juniors where she reached the top 10 but failed to get a spot in the 5 member band.
- In 2005, Tarver released her debut album Wonderfully Crazy opposite Mattias Gustafsson as a producer.
- On 14th June 2011, Katelyn launched her EP titled A Little More Free EP, produced by Matt Gabe.
- She opened for Honor Society in the mid-2011 Wherever You Are tour.
- Even, Tarver also toured with bands including The Cab and Parachute amidst the summer of 2012. In 2014, she co-wrote her single, Crazy Stupid Love for Cheryl Cole.
- In mid-2015, She released Nobody Like You and Weekend Millionaires through Soundcloud.
- In July 2016, She re-released Weekend Millionaires in Spotify, iTunes, and many other digital retailers.
- At the edge of the same year, her new single What Do We Know Now was released.
- After a month’s next track, hate to tell You was released.
- Katelyn appeared on a song, You by the Lost Kings.
- Furthermore, she released a cover of Planez by Jeremih.
- Moreover, She is an actress who featured in the 2006 motion capture film, The Barbie Diaries.
- Also, she featured in the music video of Mitchel Musso’s The In-Crow and performed a duet of Us Against with him.