Who is Kate Sullivan’s Husband? Bio, Age, Net Worth 2022, Child, Height
Facts of Kate Sullivan
|Full Name:||Kate Sullivan|
|Birth Date:||June 19, 1976|
|Height:||5 feet 9 inches (1.75m)|
|Net Worth||$3 million|
|Hair Color||Light Blonde|
|Birth Place||Lakeville, Massachusetts|
|Education||University of Notre Dame|
|Kids||John Michell Tillman|
|Kate Sullivan Facebook|
|View more / View less Facts of Kate Sullivan|
American television show host, Kate Sullivan is famous for the Emmy Award and the Associated Press First Place Award.
Where is Kate Sullivan from?
On June 19, 1976, Kate Sullivan opened her eyes to this beautiful. She was born in Lakeville, Massachusetts, the United States of America. As of 2022, she is 45 years old. According to her full date of birth, her sun sign is Gemini. Kate celebrates her birthday on the 19th of June every year.
By nationality, she holds American citizenship and belongs to white ethnic background. Similarly, she follows Christianity as a religion.
Which School did Kate Sullivan attend?
Kate must have completed her high school at a prestigious school. Likewise, she graduated cum laude from the University of Notre Dame.
Who is Kate Sullivan in a relationship with?
Kate is currently in a conjugal relationship with Michael Tillman. Both of them must have met each other through their friends and families. However, information as to how and when they met is unknown. After dating each other for some time they finally took the next step.
The duo said their marriage vows in 2013. Their wedding was attended by all their friends and family to give blessings. As of now, they are living a happy and blissful life together. Even after many years of being together, they have not been in any rumors or controversies.
Does Kate Sullivan have children?
Kate is the mother of three children. She and her husband are blessed with three adorable sons. One of her son’s names is John Michell Tillman born in December 2014.
What is Kate Sullivan’s Net Worth?
Kate has an estimated net worth of around $3 million as of 2022. She was able to collect this decent sum of money from her career as a television show host. Her net worth includes all her assets, savings, and bank balance. She is very happy with the money she is earning from her career. According to the source, a television show host has an average salary of around $491,318.
She must be earning the same amount from her long-term career. Aside from her career, she must be earning an extra sum of money from brand endorsement, ads, and sponsorship. With the money she is earning Kate is living a lavish and luxurious life. In the upcoming days, her net worth and salary will surely rise higher.
What show does Kate Sullivan host?
In 2018, kate became the executive producer. As for now, she is the host of, To Dine For with Kate Sullivan. It airs on American Public Television, PBS, and Create.
How tall is Kate Sullivan?
Kate stands at the height of 5 feet 9 inches. Similarly, she has an alluring pair of brown eyes and beautiful long wavy light blonde hair.
Journalism Career of Kate Sullivan
- Kate is an American television show host by profession.
- She began her journalistic career in the Midwest at the CBS affiliate WSBT-TV in South Bend, Indiana.
- There she started as an intern and was promoted to a general assignment reporter.
- In 2000, Kate worked in KATV, the Allbritton Communications Company owned by an ABC-affiliated television station in Little Rock, Arkansas, as a general assignment reporter.
- In the year2002, she was then promoted to anchor Live at Five at KATV and, in 2003.
- Then she also added Channel 7 News at 6 p.m. and Channel 7 News nightside to her anchoring duties.
- In September 2010, Kate went to WBBM-TV in Chicago, where she began working until she left the station in September 2015.
- Kate has been given a title as one of the Top 30 Irish Americans in Media by IrishCentral.com.
- Similarly, she has served as a media spokesperson for the American Heart Association.