Kaise Hunt Bio, Age, Salary, Net Worth 2022, Sister, Husband, Height
Facts of Kaise Hunt
|Full Name:||Kaise Hunt|
|Net Worth||$3 Million|
|Salary||$250 thousand per year|
|Hair Color||Dark Brown|
|Body Size||36-25-36 inches|
|Birth Place||Wayne, Pennsylvania|
|Education||George Washington University, University of Cambridge|
|Kaise Hunt Twitter|
|Kaise Hunt Instagram|
|View more / View less Facts of Kaise Hunt|
Kasie Hunt is an American political correspondent in NBC News Capitol Hill correspondent. She covers all NBC News and MSNBC platforms. Her uncompromisingly direct and honest exchanges with notable American Politicians are mostly loved by the public.
Likewise, Kasie Hunt with over a decade of experience covering political campaigns. She also hosted major events in the United States and deportment made her easily noticed by viewers. Similarly, She is the host of MSNBC Kaise Dc which airs on MSNBC on Sundays at 7 pm.
Early Life of Kaise Hunt
Kasie Hunt was born on May 24th, 1985, in the small city of Wayne, Pennsylvania, USA. Her birth name is Kaise S. Hunt. She is 33 years old as of 2019. She is the eldest daughter of Bruce Hunt (Father) and mother Krista Hunt. family. However, she has not revealed her parent’s occupations yet. As per her nationality, she is American and holds to a White ethnicity. She grew up along with her younger sister Carly Hunt who is a former golf player for Georgetown Hoyas women’s golf teams and Maryland Terrapins.
Kaise Hunt graduated from Conestoga High School in 2003 then attended George Washington University and graduated in 2006 with a Bachelor’s in international affairs. Likewise, she attained her Masters in sociology from the University of Cambridge. Similarly, she got an internship as deputy political director At NBC News. this is the beginning of Kasie’s career as a journalist.
Kasie Hunt Husband & Married Life
Kaise Hunt is a married woman. She got married to Matt River her longtime boyfriend. Her husband works as a senior digital producer for “Meet the Press”. The pair met for the first time in NBC news in Washington D.C. After dating each other for many years, they decided to get married. The couple got married on May 6, 2017, at Shenandoah Woods, a lodge, and retreat in Stanley, Va. Marian Sieke in front of their family and friends.
What are Kasie Hunt’s salary and Net worth?
Kaise Hunt is a famous political correspondent for over a decade. She has collected a huge amount of sum through her professional career. According to some reports, her estimated salary is to be around $250 thousand per year. Hunt estimated net worth is to be around $3 Million as of 2019.
Kaise Hunt Height & Weight
The journalist, Kaise Hunt has a perfect body figure. She stands at a height of 5 feet 7 inches and weighs 61kg. Similarly, her hourglass body measurement is 36-25-36 inches for breasts, waist, and hips respectively. She has hazel-colored eyes with dark brown colored hair.
Kaise Hunt Career in NBC News
- Kaise Hunt began her career in journalism as an intern in the political unit of NBC News in 2005.
- Similarly, she joined The Associated Press as a News Assistant for a year in May 2006. Hunt began to work with National Journal’s Congress Daily for two years as a health policy reporter about the passage of the Affordable Care Act.
- In the 2010 midterm elections, she wrote for Politico.
- Then she started working as a national political reporter for the Associated Press in August 2011 and also covered Mitt Romney’s presidential campaign.
- Kaise Hunt joined NBC News as an off-air reporter and producer, covering Congress and politics in January 2013.
- In November 2014 she becomes a political correspondent after she started appearing regularly on MSNBC as a political reporter
- She began anchoring her own talk show, Kaise DC, which airs Sundays at 7 p.m. in October 2017.
- Hunt has been working with MSNBC as a political reporter since 2014. She also works as a writer for MSNBC.com currently.