Mercury’s Sister Kashmira Cooke Net Worth 2022 | Who is she Married to?
Facts of Kashmira Cooke
|Full Name:||Kashmira Cooke|
|Birth Place||Zanzibar, Tanzania|
|View more / View less Facts of Kashmira Cooke|
Many people just came to fame because they are just related to the actual celebrity. One of them is Kashmira Cooke who came into the limelight as the younger sister of the late singer-songwriter Freddie Mercury.
Cooke’s Early Life
Kashmira Cooke was born as a Kashmira Bulsara in 1952 in Zanzibar, Tanzania (then British India). As of 2020, her age is 68 years old. She is the daughter of Bomi Bulsara (father) and Jer Bulsara (mother). Her father died in the year 2003 and in November 2016, her mother passed “quietly and peacefully in her sleep.
During the Zanzibar Revolution, her parents fled Tanzania. After that, they moved to Middlesex, England in 1964 when she was only 12 years. She had a sibling brother Freddie Mercury who died on 24th November 1991.
His cause of death was Bronchopneumonia a complication of AIDS. Kashmira holds British nationality and belongs to the English ethnic group.
Is Kashmira Cooke Married? Who is her Husband?
Yes, Kashmira Cooke is a married woman. Her husband’s name is Roger Cooke.
The couple was blessed with two kids a son and a daughter. The name of the son is Jamal Cook while the name of the daughter is missing.
What Does Kashmira Cooke Do for Livings?
- As we know, Kashmira just came into the spotlight for decades as a celebrity sister.
- However, there is no information about her professional career. Kashmira remains under the radar when the topic of her career and profession.
- She didn’t follow the career path of her celebrity late brother Freddie. She chooses her own career path for her life.
- Talking about her late brother’s career, Freddie was the founding member of the British rock band, Queen as well as a lead vocalist.
- The band he formed in 1970 with guitarist Brian May and drummer Roger Taylor.
- Following his contribution to the band, he was posthumously inducted into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame in the year 2001.
- Similarly, he also received the UK Music Hall of Fame in 2004 and the Songwriters Hall of Fame in 2003.
- On the other hand, her late brother, Freddie had a net worth of around $50 million which he earned from his professional career.
- He gathered a huge amount of worth during his career. There is also no information about his property, cars, and so on.