Kasey Kahne Wiki, Age, Net Worth 2022, Salary, Girlfriend, Kids, Height
Facts of Kasey Kahne
|Full Name:||Kasey Kahne|
|Birth Date:||April 10, 1980|
|Profession:||Former Professional stock car racing driver|
|Height:||5 feet 9 inches (1.75m)|
|Net Worth||$ 50 million|
|Hair Color||Dark Brown|
|Birth Place||Enumclaw, Washington|
|Education||Enumclaw High School|
|Siblings||Kale Kahne and Shanon Adams|
|Kasey Kahne Facebook|
|Kasey Kahne Twitter|
|Kasey Kahne Instagram|
|View more / View less Facts of Kasey Kahne|
Kasey Kahne is a renowned American Nascar racer and Former Professional stock car racer.
Early Life of Kasey Kahne
Kasey Kahne was born as Kasey Kenneth Kahne, on 10 April 1980, in Enumclaw, Washington, the United States. Currently, he is 39 years old and he has a birth sign of Aries. He was born to American parents, Kelly Kahne and Tammy Kahne. He holds an American nationality and his ethnicity is white.
Kasey Kahne’s Sister and Brother
Kasey has a younger brother named Kale Kahne and an older sister Shanon Adams. They also have beginner experience in racing. He attended Enumclaw High School. Besides this, he developed a keen interest in racing since his childhood years.
Kahne has a height of 5 feet 9 inches (1.75 m) with a weight of around 66 kg. Similarly, his hair color is dark brown and his eye color is blue.
How much is Kasey Kahne Net Worth and Salary?
Kahne is one of the superior and noticeable players of stock car racing. Kasey Kahne has an estimated net worth of $50 million including all of his properties and earnings. He has earned over $60 million from his career wins as prize money. As per the sources, his income for the 2017 season was $14.7 million.
He owns a luxurious house in Mooresville, NC where he resides as of 2018. The 5,000 sq ft. mansion has 6 bedrooms, 6 bathrooms, and a custom fitness center. He also owns his racing team named “Kasey Kathe Racing”.
Apart from that, he is also involved in charitable works and is a member of the President’s Council on Service and Civic Participation.
Kasey Kahne isn’t married yet and doesn’t have a wife. However, Kahne is currently dating his girlfriend Samantha Sheets also known as Sam Sheets. The couple was introduced to each other by Sam’s mother as Kasey and Samantha’s mom both belong to NASCAR.
Kasey and Sam were dating secretly initially but the news broke out after Samantha was pregnant with Kasey’s child. His girlfriend, Samantha gave birth to a child, a son on October 13, 2015, who they named Tanner.
Kasey and Samantha are raising their children with full care. When Kasey was asked if he wants his son to be a racer, he replied that he would let his son be whatever he likes. As of now, the couple has already celebrated the third birthday of their son.
His Past Relationship
Kasey Kahne had a series of affairs in the past. He was in a relationship with Ashley Speegle in 2005. Later in 2005, he also hooked up with Kristy Labonte. In 2006, Britney Hagy was his new girlfriend. He also was in a relationship with Ashley Miller.
Kasey Kahne’s Career
- When Kahne was 17, he began racing full-size sprint cars. In 2000, he went on a trip to Pennsylvania where he won the season opener at the historic Williams Grove Speedway.
- He started his career with NASCAR in 2004 and went on to secure his first career Sprint Cup victory the next year.
- On March 20, 2006, he won the Golden Corral 500 at Atlanta Motor Speedway.
- In the year that followed, he won several races which ultimately gained him a lot of reputation and in the year 2008, he managed to win the NASCAR Sprint All-Star Race.
- Similarly, in the Xfinity Series, he ran as a part-time racer.
- Apart from his career in racing, he has also made his guest appearance in the premiere episode of the 2006 Biography Channel series Driven to Win.
- Following his successful career, Kahne has established himself as one of the superior and noticeable players of stock car racing.
- On 19 September 2017 Kahne announced that he would be driving the No. 95 for Leavine Family Racing in 2018.
- It’s been more than a decade since he is engaged in racing.
- During this time, he has run more than 700 races and won the Cup Series 18 times, a trophy haul that comprises three Coca-Cola 600s in 2006, 2008, and 2012, and the Brickyard 400 in 2017.
- Similarly, he has also won the NASCAR Nextel Cup Series Rookie of the Year in 2004.