Karly Skladany Bio, Age, Net Worth 2022, Salary, Husband, Kids
Facts of Karly Skladany
|Full Name:||Karly Skladany|
|Birth Place||United States|
|View more / View less Facts of Karly Skladany|
Karly Skladany is the wife of an American famous dancer, actor, singer, and voice actor, Chris Kirkpatrick.
Early Life of Karly Skladany
Karly Skladany was born in 1984 in the United States. As of 2020, she turned 36 years old. Karly holds an American nationality and belongs to white ethnicity.
Who is Karly Skladany Husband?
Karly tied the knot with his longtime boyfriend Chris Kirkpatrick in November 2013. They had their ceremony held in Orlando, Florida, with their 300 family and friends at the Italian-themed Loews Portofino Bay Hotel, which is situated on the Universal Orlando Resort property.
The cherished moment of the couple was joined by his former band members Justin Timberlake along with his wife Jessica Biel, JC Chasez, Joey Fatone, and Lance Bass. All of their friends and family joined their most important day of life to fill it with more memories and love.
During the marriage, the groom Chris told People about the biggest day of his life:
“Justin and Joey were giving me wedding advice. Justin was like, ‘You’re going to be a little bit nervous here, but it’ll be okay. It was really funny.”
“I’m the oldest one of us, and I never thought I’d be getting wedding advice from Justin Timberlake! They made things seem really normal.”
Karly Skladany is pregnant with her first baby; Couple announced the news in the best way
A child is called the symbol of the love of any couple. There is the saying that love between the couple goes deeper with the birth of the child. Also, the responsibility increases with the arrival of a new member of the family.
Well, if you are thinking that what is this all about then, let me tell you former NSync member Chris Kirkpatrick and his wife Karly Skladany are expecting their first child. The couple is about to welcome a new member in October.
Former ‘NSync’ members Chris Kirkpatrick and Karly are expecting their very first child. The couple who are going to be a parent seems very excited. The couple who tied the knot in November 2013 is soon to be “Mom-Dad”. They shared the news in such an adorable way in a Facebook post with a Photoshopped Boss Baby movie poster with a caption:
“Baby Kirkpatrick. Coming October 2017,”
The soon to be a mom also shared the picture on a social networking site with a quote:
“There is a new boss coming to town in early October…”
In the picture, you can clearly see Chris and Karly looking at the ‘Boss Baby’ poster with a big smiles on their face. They both look so lovely to each other.
Chris shared his view regarding the pregnancy in the interview with US Friday, he said:
“Karly and I are beyond excited. But know our kid is gonna have a hard time picking which of the fellas is their favorite uncle!”
In another interview with People Chris said:
“Karly and I are over the moon excited that we are welcoming a new addition to the family. We are both looking forward to becoming parents, and learning how much fun having a child will be.”
Karly gave birth to a cute little baby boy named Nash Dylan in October 2017.
- Karly has not revealed her professional career.
- She might involve in some sort of profession.
- However, she came under the spotlight after she married a famous dancer, actor, singer, and voice actor, Chris Kirkpatrick. Karly could be in some form of work to lead her daily life.
- Due to her reserved profile, there is no information about her career.
- On the other hand her husband, Chris co-formed a group with Justin Timberlake, Joey Fatone, Jason Watkins, and JC Chasez and named it N Sync.
- He also went to participate in Gone Country which was hosted by John Rich.
- He sang the song That’ll Get Ya By and dedicated it to his mother.
- All the fans and country artists were amazed at his performance and his writing skills.
- Although he did not win, his skills were very much praised by all artists.
- Apart from singing, he is the president of his online clothing company FuMan Skeeto.
- Chris also worked as a voice-over actor, most notably on The Fairly OddParents.