Karla Souza Bio, Age, Net Worth 2022, Salary, Husband, Kids, Height
Facts of Karla Souza
|Full Name:||Karla Souza|
|Birth Date:||December 11, 1985|
|Height:||5 feet 4 inches (1.63m)|
|Net Worth||$2 million|
|Hair Color||Dark Brown|
|Body Size||36-26-36 inches|
|Birth Place||Mexico City, Distrito Federal|
|Education||Central School of Speech and Drama|
|Karla Souza Facebook|
|Karla Souza Twitter|
|Karla Souza Instagram|
|View more / View less Facts of Karla Souza|
Before becoming famous in 2014 for her role as Laurel Castillo in the ABC drama How to Get Away with Murder, Souza played Dana Villalba Duarte in the Mexican telenovela Verano de Amor and played Prisca in the Spanish-language sitcom Los Heroes del Norte.
Early Life of Karla Souza
Karla Souza was born on 11 December 1985, in Mexico City, Distrito Federal, Mexico. As of 2019, she is 34 years old under the birth sign Sagittarius. Her birth name is Karla Olivares Souza. She is the daughter of Monica Souza(mother) and Chilean(father). Karla holds dual American-Mexican nationality and belongs to mixed ethnicity.
Karla Souza is fond of Acting
She spent her childhood and early life in Aspen, Colorado. As a teenager, Karla studied acting at the Centro de Educación Artística in Mexico City. Afterward, she attended a drama school in France, at that time she was part of a professional theater company. She then attended the Central School of Speech and Drama. From there she graduated in 2008 with a Bachelor of Arts in Drama.
Who is Karla Souza Married to?
Although there is not much information about her father, it is known that her father’s mother, Elba Silvia, worked as an assistant cook for the Rockefeller family for a period of twenty years after moving from Chile to the United States. Karla Souza has said that moving to the US is the reason she has an American passport.
In early 2009, Karla Souza was with her colleague and Mexican star Gonzalo Garcia Vivanco together. The two met on the set of Verano de Amor. However, the relationship did not last long, as the couple separated a few months later.
After a five-month engagement, Karla Souza married in Los Angeles her longtime boyfriend Marshall Trenkmann, a banker. In April 2018 her first child was born, a daughter Gianna Trenkmann.
How much is Karla Souza’s Net Worth and Salary?
Karla is estimated to be at $2 million as of 2022 and is expected to grow in the coming years. On the other hand her husband, Marshall Trenkmann has a net worth of over 2 million US dollars. As an investment banker, his estimated annual salary from 2018 is $ 76,039.
Body Measurement (Height and Weight)
Beautiful Karla has an attractive body figure. She stands at a height of 5 feet 4 inches and weighs 66 kg. She has blue eyes color and dark brown hair color. Her height is 36-26-36 inches while her bra size is 36B.
- Karla began her career as a candidate for the French reality TV show Star Academy.
- At the age of 22, she returned to Mexico to continue her career as an actress on television and film.
- She then made her acting debut in the Mexican television film Terminales (2008).
- The following year, she appeared in the Mexican television series Verano de Amor.
- She became famous in 2013 when she starred in the two Mexican hits Nosotros Los Nobles and Instructions Not Included.
- For her role in Nosotros Los Nobles, she won the Pantalla de Cristal Film Festival Award for Best Actress.
- In addition, she also won the Diosas de Plata for best performance – actress for the same film.
- Karla has starred in several other Mexican and American films, including “Instructions Not Included”, “El Crimen del Cácaro Gumaro”, “Sundown” and “Everybody Loves Somebody”.
- In 2011 she starred as Lucia in the 2011 television movie Niño Santo.
- Since 2014, she plays the character Laurel Castillo in How to Get Rid of Murder.
- For her role in the series, she won the Impact Award 2017 for excellence in a television series.
- Their salary and assets are unknown to the media.