Karla Mora Bio, Age, Net Worth 2023, Salary, Husband, Kids, Height
Facts of Karla Mora
|Full Name:||Karla Mora|
|Eye Color||Light brown|
|Karla Mora Instagram|
|View more / View less Facts of Karla Mora|
Karla Mora came to the limelight as the wife of Mexican soccer player Guillermo Memo Ochoa.
What is the Age of Karla Mora?
Karla Mora was born in Guadalajara, Mexico. So, this makes her nationality of Mexican whereas her ethnicity is white. The information regarding her exact date of birth and family background is missing from the social media sites. Similarly, she follows the Christianity religion.
Who is Karla Mora Husband?
Talking about her personal life, she is married to soccer player Guillermo Memo Ochoa. The couple met for the first time after her relationship with Guillermo and his ex-girlfriend Dulce Maria. After that, the duo started dating in the year 2011.
Soon after their dating, in 2012, Tv Notas Magazine reported that Karla is three months pregnant with the baby Guillermo. The couple was very loyal to each other. Guillermo even canceled his match on February 6, as was his wife’s delivery date.
Before getting married on 2017, July 8, the couple had already parented a daughter born on February 6, 2013, and a son born on April 1, 2015. Her daughter’s name is Lucciana Ochoa Mora, and her son is Luciano Ochoa. Though her husband is a soccer player, he manages time for his family and that is what keeps them still very happy and together as well.
Since they are still together and there are no rumors of their separation as well, we wish that they will always remain delighted and together till their last breath.
How much is Karla Mora’s Husband’s Net Worth?
Karla Mora’s Husband’s net worth is estimated to be around $5 Million dollars as of 2023. He has an annual salary of around $2 million. He earns this million amount as a soccer player. According to some online resources, the average salary of a soccer player ranges from $47,889 to $59,456 per year.
The Journey of Guillermo Memo Ochoa
- Guillermo Memo Ochoa is a Mexican professional footballer who plays as a goalkeeper for the Belgian Standard Liège and the Mexico national team.
- Likewise, Guillermo made his senior-level professional debut for Club América in the year 2004 in a Mexican league match against Monterrey.
- He is one of the most successful players of his time and has won many championships as well.
- Guillermo won the Campeon de Campeones cup in 2005 and another CONCACAF Champions’ Cup in 2006.
- He was even kept on the list of Ballon d’Or candidates by the French magazine, France Football in 2017.
FAQ of Karla Mora
What nationality is Karla Mora?
Karla Mora holds Mexican nationality.
Which religion does Karla Mora follow?
Karla Mora follows Christianity as a religion.
What is Karla Mora famous for?
Karla Mora is famous as the wife of Mexican soccer player Guillermo Memo Ochoa.