Scottie Pippen’s ex-wife Karen Mccollum Biography, Facts & Personal Life
Facts of Karen Mccollum
|Full Name:||Karen Mccollum|
|Divorce||Scottie Pippen ( 1988–1990)|
|Birth Place||United States|
|View more / View less Facts of Karen Mccollum|
Karen Mccollum is known as the ex-wife of American professional basketball player, Scottie Pippen.
Early Life of Karen Mccollum
Karen Mccollum was born in The United States of America. She holds an American nationality and belongs to mixed ethnicity.
Karen Mccollum Relationship with Scottie Pippen
Talking about her personal life, Karen Mccollum is a divorced woman. She previously married an American basketball player Scottie Pippen. She married her longtime boyfriend Scottie Pippen after having affairs for so many years. The couple got married in the year 1998. Further, they also share a child together whose name is Antron Pippen.
Though they were so in love with each other for several years and eventually got married, they could not remain together for many years. The couple finally split in the year 1995 due to several reasons. After divorcing Karen, her husband married the famous American model and television personality Larsa Pippen.
They began dating in 1995, and after two years in a relationship, they married on July 20, 1997. They had three sons and a beautiful daughter Justin Pippen, Preston Pippen, Scotty Pippen Jr., and Sophia Pippen. In total Pippen has seven kids from three different women.
After spending 19 years together, he filed for divorce in 2016. However, the reason for the divorce is yet not known. Scottie has two daughters from his former ex-girlfriends. Daughter Sierra Pippens mother is Yvette while Taylor Pippen’s mother is Sonya Roby.
At the moment Karen is living her single life.
What is Karen Mccollum Ex-Husband Net Worth?
Besides being the ex-wife of Scottie Pippen, there is no identical identity of Karen Mccollum. On the other hand, her ex-husband Scottie Pippen has an estimated net worth of $50 million including all of his properties and earnings. Arguably, he is one of the best basketball players of all time and used to receive an annual salary of $11 million while at the Chicago Bulls.
At the moment he is serving as a Senior Advisor to Franchise President and COO Michael Reinsdorf, a position he has held since 2012. He also earns some money with his current work. He also has endorsement deals with various brands, including Nike, and can often be seen when he advertises the brand on social sites.
Pippen owns the 10,000-square-foot villa in Highland Park, which was recently put up for sale in 2018 for $ 2.25 million. The former couple bought the house in 2004 for two million dollars. The villa has six bedrooms, five and a half bathrooms and an outdoor infinity pool with slides, and a floating indoor B-ball court with an oversized graphic of Scottie’s old NBA jersey on the floor. He has several cars, including his Ferrari.
When she was together with her husband, as a celebrity wife, she must have enjoyed luxurious life along with her husband. And after her divorce with him also, she might have got a good amount in the divorce process.
A Career of Her Ex-Husband
- As she is just famous as the ex-wife of Scottie, there is no information about her career and profession.
- But as we guess, she must be doing something to make her good earning.
- Talking about her ex-husband, Scottie is known as a Hall of Fame NBA striker who played six Chicago Bulls championship teams alongside Michael Jordan.
- He was named for seven NBA All-Star games.
- To begin with Pippen’s professional career, he started his career in basketball in 1987.
- He voted fifth in the NBA draft of the Seattle SuperSonics in 1987 and traded for the Chicago Bulls against Olden Polynice and a future draft pick option.
- Afterward, he made his NBA debut in November 1987. In the 1990-91 NBA season, Pippen emerged as the primary defensive stop for the Bulls and became an important member of the team.
- Likewise, in September 1991, he was selected for the United States Olympic Basketball Team to represent the United States at the 1992 Summer Olympics in Barcelona.
- Consequently, he won the NBA World Championship six times with the Chicago Bulls.