What is Fitness Trainer Kaitlyn Frohnapfel Net Worth 2022? Her Bio, Husband
Facts of Kaitlyn Frohnapfel
|Full Name:||Kaitlyn Frohnapfel|
|Birth Date:||December 31, 1991|
|Profession:||Fitness trainer, former college athlete|
|Married||Drew McIntyre (2016)|
|Birth Place||Largo, Florida|
|Education||Largo High School, The University of South Florida|
|View more / View less Facts of Kaitlyn Frohnapfel|
Kaitlyn Frohnapfel is an American fitness trainer as well as a former college athlete who is widely known as the wife of WWE Superstar, Drew McIntyre.
Early Life of Kaitlyn Frohnapfel
Kaitlyn Frohnapfel was born as Kaitlyn Ann Frohnapfel on 31st December 1991 in Largo, Florida, the United State of America. Her horoscope is Capricorn. She is the daughter of her father, Wendy Frohnapfel, and her mother, Richard Frohnapfel.
Holding an American nationality, the fitness trainer belongs to a mixed ethnical background. She graduated from Largo High School in the year 2012. After that, she attended a public research university in Tampa, Florida, the University of South Florida.
Kaitlyn Frohnapfel’s Wedding with WWE Superstar
Kaitlyn Frohnapfel is happily married to WWE Superstar Drew McIntyre who is also known as Drew Galloway. She is the second wife of Drew as he was previously married to former WWE Diva Taryn Terrell and later divorced.
Frohnapfel and McIntyre tied the wedding knot on 9th December 2016 in Saint Petersburg, Clearwater, Florida. Prior to their marriage, they were dating partners since the year 2015.
On 17th February 2016, the couple engaged in Las Vegas.
How much is Kaitlyn Frohnapfel Net Worth?
Frohnapfel is a multitalented personality who earns a decent sum of money from her profession as a fitness trainer. Kaitlyn has an estimated net worth of around $100 thousand as of 2022 whereas her husband Drew has an estimated net worth of $1.5 million.
She is a former college athlete as well as renowned American fitness, she earns a handsome sum of salary. As per some online resources, the average salary of personal fitness trainers is around $25.71 per hour or $53.32k annually. As per the source, the primary physician earns an annual average salary of $223k.
What Does Kaitlyn Frohnapfel Do Currently?
Frohnapfel is currently serving as a doctor in the hospital of the United States but further information about her career is not available to the media yet. She came to the media spotlight only because of her husband who is a WWE Superstar.
Her husband Drew’ Career
- Her husband Drew McIntyre is a WWE Superstar who is famous for The Cursed, WWE Saturday, and WWE NXT Morning Slam.
- Before making his official WWE debut, McIntyre was with the company’s developmental territory called Florida Championship Wrestling.
- He won the FCW championship in the year 2009 by defeating Eric Escobar.
- Drew made his debut on Smackdown on 28th August 2009 by attacking R Truth and quickly won his first singles WWE title, Intercontinental championships by defeating John Morrison at TLC 2009.
- Later, he went on to win the tag team championship with Cody Rhodes at Night of Champions in 2010.
- Drew was released from WWE in the summer of the year 2014.
- He returned back to WWE and joined NXT in the year 2017.
- Drew won the NXT championship by defeating Bobby Roode at NXT TakeOver: Brooklyn III.