Kaia Faith Calaway 【The Undertaker Daughter】Bio, Age, Net Worth 2022
Facts of Kaia Faith Calaway
|Full Name:||Kaia Faith Calaway|
|Birth Date:||August 29, 2012|
|Birth Place||Austin, Texas|
|Father||Mark William Calaway|
|View more / View less Facts of Kaia Faith Calaway|
Kaia Faith Calaway is known as a child of a celebrity couple, The Undertaker and Michelle McCool.
Early Life of Kaia Faith Calaway
Kaia Faith Calaway was born on 29th August 2012, in Austin, Texas, in the United States of America. As of 2022, her age is 10 years old with the birth sign Gemini. Faith Calaway holds an American nationality and belongs to the white ethnicity.
She is the daughter of Mark William Calaway aka The Undertaker and retired professional wrestler, Michelle McCool. She has three half-siblings; Gunner Vincent Calaway, Gracie Calaway, and Chasey Calaway, from her father’s previous marriages.
Personal Life of Kaia Faith Calaway’s Parents
Justice Jay is currently studying at the school in her hometown. Her parents got married in 2010. There is no more information about their wedding. However, Kaia’s mother is the third wife of her father.
Before her mother, Kaia’s father married Jodi Lynn in 1989 and had a son with her in 1993. But their married life didn’t last long and finally, the couple divorced in 1999. They also had a son together.
After, his second marriage happened a year later in 2000 when he tied the knot with Sara Calaway. He had her name tattooed on his throat as a wedding gift to Sara. Sara also made televised appearances with the WWE (then known as the WWF) as part of a feud between Calaway and Diamond Dallas Page.
She was acknowledged as Calaway’s wife in 2001. The couple had two daughters. Despite having two daughters together, the couple couldn’t remain together and finally divorced in 2007.
Net Worth and Salary Kaia Faith Calaway’s Parents
According to the sources, the estimated net worth of The Undertaker is $16 million as of 2022. He made this earning not only from wrestling but also from his films and many other sources.
According to WWE, the average wrestler on the roster makes between $500,000 to $1 million a year as a basic salary. Moreover, WWE confirmed that every wrestler on the main roster makes a guaranteed $500,000 a year while some top names rack in much more than that.
Likewise, her mother McCool has an estimated net worth of $4 million, including all of her properties and earnings. McCool’s annual salary in WWE varied between $150,000 and $250,000.
Kaia Faith Calaway’s Parents’ Career
- Kaia Faith Calaway is still too young to start a professional career. Talking about her parent’s careers, Kaia’s father is a famous American wrestler.
- Mark made his wrestling debut in 1984 for World Class Championship Wrestling (WCCW).
- After that, he initially adopted the ring name, Texas Red, and thereafter adopted a series of several other names over the coming years.
- Moving forward, he joined World Championship Wrestling (WCW). After joining the WWF he adopted the name the Undertaker and made his official on-camera debut on November 22, 1990.
- After that, he feuded with Randy Savage, the Ultimate Warrior, and Hulk Hogan in his first year in the WWF. Finally, at Survivor Series 1991, he defeated Hogan to win his first WWF Championship with the help of Ric Flair and became the youngest WWF Champion in history.
- Likewise, her mother, Michelle McCool at the age of 24 in mid-2004, Michelle McCool contested for Raw Diva Search and reached the final but was placed 7th on 16 August 2004.
- However, she was signed by WWE along with other contestants. She then debuted on SmackDown on 18 November 2004, where she appeared as a fitness trainer for Rey Mysterio and Rob Van Dam.
- McCool appeared in the ring on 6 January 2005, during John Cena vs. Kenzo Suzuki BattleRap.
- She debuted her fight on 3 March in the mixed tag team match, where she and The Big Show defeated Dawn Marie and Rene Dupree.
- Michelle made her single appearance inside the ring on 24 March, fighting against Marie Dawn.
- She was then sent to WWE’s developmental territory, Deep South Wrestling, and appeared on 8 September, where she was defeated by Angel Williams.
FAQs of Kaia Faith Calaway
Who are Kaia Faith Calaway’s Parents?
Kaia is the daughter of Mark William Calaway aka The Undertaker, and mother, Michelle McCool. Both of her parents are from professional wrestling careers.
How tall is Kaia Faith Calaway?
Kaia stands at a height of 5 feet 10 inches tall.
Does Kaia Faith Calaway have a Twitter account?
Yes, Kaia has an account on Twitter. She created her account in the year of 2015.