Justin Hakuta Bio, Age, Net Worth 2022, Salary, Wife, Children, Height
Facts of Justin Hakuta
|Full Name:||Justin Hakuta|
|Birth Date:||October 18, 1981|
|Height:||5 feet 8 inches (1.73m)|
|Net Worth||$1.2 million|
|Birth Place||Los Angeles, California|
|Ethnicity||Mixed(Filipino and Japanese)|
|Education||Harvard Business School|
|View more / View less Facts of Justin Hakuta|
A Filipino-Japenese entrepreneur, Justin Hakuta is a Vice President of a multimillion tech company called GoodRx. Moreover, he worked as a Sales and Marketing Associate, Research Analyst, and Product Manager.
Early Life of Justin Hakuta
Justin was born on October 18, 1981, in Los Angeles, California. As of, he is 38 years old and his star sign is Libra. His father’s name is Ken Hakuta and his mother’s name is Aki Hakuta. His father was a TV personality known as Mr. Fad and an inventor. He holds American citizenship and his ethnicity is a mix of Filipino and Japanese.
What College Did Justin Hakuta go to?
He joined Sidwell Friends School in Washington, D.C., and achieved his degree in Bachelor of Arts from Carnegie Mellon University. Further, he achieved his master’s degree from Harvard Business School.
Is Justin Hakuta still Married?
Justin Hakuta married Ali Wong on November 27, 2014. The duo has two children, welcomed their first child, Mari Hakuta in November 2015, named after Japanese Guru Marie Kondo. In January 2018, their second child was born.
Back to their love affair, Hakuta and Ali first met at a wedding ceremony in 2010. At that moment they shared a deep connection and fell in love. After that, she invited him to one of her shows before they began dating. And when he saw her stand-up performance, he was enthralled.
The couple is very much in love and frequently travels to different places. Just like every supportive husband, Hakuta makes a good test subject for Wong’s new material, including taking center stage in her hit, Hard Knock Wife.
Net Worth and Salary of Justin Hakuta?
Hakuta mainly inherited his father’s business acumen and has done very well for himself in his career as an entrepreneur. And resolved to prevail from the minute, he began his instructive procedure, Justin has numerous long periods of diligent work behind him.
Justin Hakuta’s net worth is evaluated at over $1.2 million, earned through his effective profession as of 2019. But his wife, Ali Wong’s net worth is as high as $2 million.
Hakuta’s Body Size and Social Sites
Justin has a standard height of 5 feet 8 inches and weighs 60 kg. Besides that, he has got black hair and black eyes. Hakuta is active on social sites such as Instagram and Twitter. He has more than 1.8k followers on Instagram and over 715 followers on Twitter. However, he doesn’t use Facebook.
Justin Hakuta’s Career
- Actually, Justin is the vice president of ‘GoodRx’ which is a multi-million dollar tech company.
- There he worked as a Research Analyst for the Center for Court Innovation as well as a Sales & Marketing Associate for Honest Tea in New York for 2 years.
- Additionally, Justin co-founded and worked as a product leader for Aviara for four years.
- He even, managed a team of 10 contract designers and engineers to launch and develop technology platforms. He also worked for Cargomatic inc. and DIRECTV.
- Likewise, he worked as a product manager at Cargomatic and GoodRx and as a product strategies & UX Lead at DIRECTV Digital Innovation Lab.
- For continue 3 years, he served as the vice president of Young Alumni at Harvard Business School.
- Besides that, he worked for community engagement efforts while working as a VP.
- Concerning the awards, he was a recipient of many awards including the Inventor of the Year Award given to him by the Franklin Institute in Philadelphia.