Jun Ji Hyun Bio, Age, Net Worth 2022, Salary, Husband, Kids, Height
Facts of Jun Ji-Hyun
|Full Name:||Jun Ji-Hyun|
|Birth Date:||October 30, 1981|
|Height:||5 feet 8 inches (1.73m)|
|Net Worth||$15 million|
|Body Size||33-25-34 inches|
|Birth Place||Seoul, South Korea|
|Jun Ji-Hyun Instagram|
|View more / View less Facts of Jun Ji-Hyun|
Jun Ji-Hyun is a South Korean film star who is popular for her works in television series like ‘My Love from the Star’ and ‘Legend of the Blue Sea’.
Jun Ji-Hyun enters the earth on 30th October 1981 in Seoul, South Korea. His birth sign is Scorpio. She is the daughter of Muk Chang-ae (mother) and Wang Jung-Chuck (father). Jun’s grandparents are Korean but her parents were born in Canada. She has a brother named Wang Sang-jin as her siblings.
Jun is South Korean by his nationality and belongs to an Asian ethnic background. At age 16, she got introduced to a photographer by one of her high school friends who were already into modeling.
Regarding her education, she earned her Bachelor’s degree in Drama at Dongguk University. As of 2017, Ji Hyun was already in the process of acquiring a master’s degree from the University’s Graduate School of Digital Media and Contents.
What is Jun Ji-Hyun Net Worth & Salary?
Jun Ji-Hyun possesses a net worth of $15 million as of 2022. She gathered that wealth through her career as an actress. In addition, she is one of the most demanded actresses in Korea and the average salary of a Koren actress is $37,000 per year. So far she might be getting more than this.
Besides this, Jun also worked as a celebrity endorser where she earned over $16.91 million in 2014 from advertising and endorsement fees. In the year 2016, she again stunned the Korean market after earning $11.83 million from 14 commercials. So looking at this, we are sure that Ji-Hyun is spending a very luxurious life along with her family.
Is Jun Ji Hyun Married? Who is her Husband?
Yes, Jun Ji-Hyun is a married woman. She married her childhood friend and the investment banker Choi Joon-hyuk. They were childhood friends and had dated for about two years. A
After that, she got married to her banker husband on April 13, 2012, at Shilla Hotel in Jangchung-dong, central Seoul. The guests are more than 600 including family members, close friends, and celebrities being in attendance.
Since their marriage, the couple is maintaining a peaceful relationship and there are no rumors regarding their divorce, extra-marital affairs, and separation till the date. From their marriages, the couple welcomed their first son on 10 February 2016.
Later their second child, also a boy, came on January 26, 2018. Currently, the couple is yet to make the names of their children public. As of now, the entire family is living a happy and prosperous life together residing in a lavish mansion.
What is the Height of Jun Ji Hyun?
Ji-Hyun stands at a height of 5 feet 8 inches with an average weight of 55 kg. She has brown eyes color and naturally black hair color with a white skin tone.
Further, she has a slim and curvy body with a measurement of 33-25-34 inches which includes her bust size, waist size, and hip size respectively.
- Jun Ji Hyun starts her career as a model for Ecole Magazine in the year 1997.
- Then she appeared in her first Korean TV series debut in “The Season of Puberty”.
- Later in 1999, she appeared in the TV drama “Happy Together”. Likewise, she appeared in her first film, “White Valentine” in the same year.
- After that, she was starred in a melodrama movie “Il Mare” in 2000 which did well at the box office and opened more opportunities.
- Her breakthrough role came when Ji Hyun was starred in “My Sassy Girl” in 2001.
- There she played as a tale of a gullible college student and his slightly unhinged girlfriend, which became a huge blockbuster hit both in Korea and throughout Asia.
- In the year 2003, Jun appeared in the physiological thriller film, “The Uninvited” which succeeded critics but failed to catch on with viewers.
- The next year she met with Kwak Jae-Yong, the director of My Sassy Girl in 2004, performing as a policewoman in the romantic comedy “Windstruck”.
- Her movie “Daisy” (Early Spring 2006) featured her in a love triangle and was directed by Andrew Lau (director of Infernal Affairs). In the year 2008, she appeared in the Hollywood action/sci-fi movie based on the manga/anime “Blood: The Last Vampire”.
- In November 2016, Ji Hyun did her small-screen comeback in the fantasy drama “The Legend of the Blue Sea”.
- That same year, she ranked 9th on Gallup Korea’s list of the 10 best actors of 2016, converting the only woman to be involved.