Net Worth 2022 of Julie Parsons, Bio, Nationality, Parents, Books
New Zealander former radio producer, Julie Parsons is famous for authoring several detective novels.
Where was Julie Parsons born?
Julie Parsons was born in the year 1951 somewhere in New Zealand to her New Zealander parents. As of 2022, she is at the age of 71 years old. She is yet to mention her full birthdate so her birthday and horoscope are missing at the moment. Her father is Andy Parsons while her mother is Elizabeth Parsons. Her father is an ex-Army doctor who received the award of the Military Cross for bravery.
On the other hand, her mother served in the Women’s Royal Naval Service during the Second World War. Her parents moved to Ireland after the second world war. Julie lost her father at the age of 4 years old. Her father was lost in the South Pacific and never found. After her father’s death declaration, Julie and her family returned to Ireland.
She grew up with her three siblings whose identities are still missing from the media. As per nationality. Julie is a New Zealander while she belongs to mixed ethnical background. She completed her education at University College Dublin in Dublin, Ireland where she majored in social sciences and sociology of music
What is the Net Worth of Julie Parsons?
Julie Parsons has earned a good amount through her professional career but she is yet to disclose the actual amount of her net worth with the media. According to some online resources, the national average salary for a radio producer is $47,611 per year. She might have earned the same range of amounts throughout her active days as a radio producer.
On the other hand, she is earning a decent amount as a writer. So, there is no doubt Julie’s net worth is not less than a million dollars. Being a passionate writer, her net worth and salary will definitely rise higher in the future days. As of now, Julie is living a lavish and fulfilling lifestyle with her family members in Dún Laoghaire, Ireland.
Is Julie Parsons Married?
Julie Parsons might be single, married, or dating someone at the moment. She has always stayed away from the media spotlight so there is not much information on her personal life. As Julie is already 70 years old, she might be living a happy life with her husband, children, and grandchildren but there are no exact details disclosed on it.
Julie might have dated some handsome guys in her past days but she never mentioned anyone as her husband or boyfriend to the public. Also, Julie has never been a part of any kind of rumors or controversies regarding her personal or professional life. Julie might be more focused on her professional career rather than being a topic of controversy.
Professional Career of Julie Parsons
- Julie started her career as a radio and TV producer.
- She worked for Raidió Teilifís Éireann for more than 13 years as their producer on The Gay Byrne Show.
- Also, she has worked at the Pat Kenny Show on Radio One.
- Later, Julie pursued her career as an author.
- In the year 1998, she published her first novel, Mary Mary which became an Irish bestseller.
- Her novel was published in more than 17 countries.
- Since then, Julie has published numerous books and novels.
- Some of them are I Saw You, The Therapy House, The Courtship Gift, The Guilty Heart, The Smoking Room, The Hourglass, and many more.
- Julie has won awards for her work.
- Besides, she has become a judge in several competitions like the P.J. O’Connor Radio Drama Award, the Francis McManus Award, and so on.
FAQ of Julie Parsons
Why is Julie Parsons famous?
Julie Parsons is famous for authoring several detective novels.
What is the ethnicity of Julie Parsons?
Julie belongs to white ethnic background.
What is the nationality of Julie Parsons?
Julie is New Zealander by nationality.