Julie Pace Bio, Age, Education, Net Worth 2022, Salary, Husband, Son
Facts of Julie Pace
|Full Name:||Julie Pace|
|Birth Date:||March 15, 1982|
|Net Worth||$200 thousand|
|Birth Place||Buffaloe, New York|
|Education||Northwestern University’s Medill School of Journalism|
|Mother||Diane M. Pace|
|Julie Pace Facebook|
|Julie Pace Twitter|
|View more / View less Facts of Julie Pace|
Julie Pace is a famous American Journalist. Moreover, she has also served as a white house correspondent during the Obama administration and the presidential election in 2016.
Early Life of Julie Pace
Julie was born on 16 March 1982 in Buffalo, New York. Her nationality is American. As of 2019, Julie’s age is 37 years old. Julie’s father’s name is James J.Pace and her mother’s name is Diane M. Pace.
Owner of IGS Landscaping
Her father was the owner of a lawn maintenance company called IGS Landscaping and her mother worked as a radiology supervisor at DIA.
As both of her parents were very loving and supportive they supported her dream of becoming a journalist. Pace graduated with her bachelor’s degree in journalism from Northwestern University’s Medill School of Journalism in 2004.
Who is Julie Pace’s Husband?
Julie tied the knot once in her lifetime. She is married to Michael William Ferenczy. The couple shared the wedding vows in October 2014 at Oatlands Plantation in Leesburg. Michael is the management consultant at McKinsey and Company who has extensive knowledge in the biopharmaceutical industry, government, and non-profits.
Michael was born to a senior department administrator clinical operations mother and owner of Hamburg, a medical packaging equipment distribution company’s father. Further, following the family’s footsteps; he graduated from the University of Pittsburgh School of Medicine.
The couple recently welcomed their baby boy Will in August 2018. Moreover, the baby has added happiness and brought smiles to each of the family members.
How much is Julie Pace’s Net Worth and Salary?
Julie is among the most talented and well-known journalists. Along with the name, she has even earned well during her career. According to the sources, his estimated net worth of Julie is around $200 thousand. Moreover, their estimated salary for Julie is $59,985.
Awards & Achievements
Julie has always been the best journalist in her career. the way she represents and expresses is something very attractive and outstanding. Julie has won the White House Correspondents’ Association Merriman Smith Award for her explanation of Obama’s triumph in 2013.
A Career as a Journalist
- Julie initiated her career by working at E.TV in 2003 which is South Africa’s only independent television network.
- After that, she became a freelancer in South Africa and Zambia in 2004.
- Likewise, she began working as a reporter in 2005 for The Tampa Tribune till 2007.
- Julie also became a part of the Associated Press in 2007 and became a multimedia reporter.
- Similarly, she began covering Obama’s presidential campaign and the inauguration of Barack Obama as the president.
- Finally, in 2013 Julie was appointed as a White House correspondent and she became responsible for AP’s overall coverage of Obama’s presidency.
- Moreover, Julie has also been AP’s lead reporter in the 2016 campaign between Donald Trump and Hillary Clinton.
- Currently, Julie is appointed as Washington’s Bureau chief for the Associated Press and she directs AP’s coverage of the presidency, politics, and the U.S. government.