Julie Ertz Bio, Age, Net Worth 2022, Salary, Wedding, Husband, Height
Facts of Julie Ertz
|Full Name:||Julie Ertz|
|Birth Date:||April 6, 1992|
|Height:||5 feet 7 inches (1.70m)|
|Net Worth||$1.3 million|
|Eye Color||Hazel Blue|
|Birth Place||Phoenix, Arizona|
|Education||Santa Clara University|
|Julie Ertz Facebook|
|Julie Ertz Twitter|
|Julie Ertz Instagram|
|View more / View less Facts of Julie Ertz|
Julie Ertz is an American soccer player and FIFA Women’s World Cup champion representing the United States Women’s national soccer team. She plays as a midfielder.
Early Life of Soccer
Julie Ertz was born on April 6, 1992, in Phoenix, Arizona, United States. Currently, her age is 27 years old. Ertz is the daughter of David Johnston and Kristie Johnston. Julie also has an older sister Melanie Johnston. Both of the sisters have played club soccer for Arizona Arsenal Soccer Club. She holds an American nationality and belongs to the white ethnic group.
She joined Dobson High School from 2006 to 2010. At that time, she also volunteered as a student athletic trainer for all four years and also was a member of the National Honor Society. Later on, she enrolled at Santa Clara University and completed her graduation in communications.
Who is Julie Ertz Married to?
Julie is a married woman. She tied the knot with Zach Ertz on March 26, 2017, in Goleta, California. The couple got engaged at the same baseball stadium where they met on February 26, 2016. Zach Ertz is also the National Football League player who plays for the Philadelphia Eagles.
What is Julie Ertz’s Net Worth and Salary?
According to the sources, the estimated net worth of Julie is around $1.3 million as of 2022. This entire net worth is collected from her football career. The estimated annual salary of Julie is around $1 million
However, she is the wife of the famous football player Zach Ertz. Her husband has a net worth of around $16 million.
How are your Body Measurements of Julie Ertz?
Discussing her body measurements, Julie has a height of 5 feet 7 inches and weighs 61 kg. Moreover, she has a gorgeous pair of hazel blue eyes and blonde hair
Julie Ertz’s Career
- During her college days, she also played as a midfielder for the Broncos women’s soccer team.
- At Santa Clara Broncos, Julie made her appearances in 79 games and netted 31 goals.
- Along with this, she also won WCC Player of the Year and College Sports Madness WCC Player of the Year.
- After her college, on January 17, 2014, she signed with the Chicago Red Stars in the first round of the 2014 NWSL College Draft.
- After that, on April 19, 2014, she made her debut in a match against the Western New York Flash and also scored the only goal of the match.
- During the 2014 season, she played in 21 matches and scored two goals for the club.
- Then, in the 2015 season, she was named to the NWSL Best XI. Along with this, she has also scored the winning goal as an attacking midfielder in a victory over FC Kansas City.
- Julie earned her U20 call-up and scored a goal against Switzerland at the La Manga Tournament in Spain.
- After that, in the 2012 FIFA U-20 Women’s World Cup, she appeared in 13 games and smashed four goals.
- Moreover, she also captained her side in the FIFA under-20 world cup and won the Bronze Ball award herself.
- Further, Julie made her senior team debut on February 9, 2013, against Scotland as the substitute for Becky Sauerbrunn.
- Looking more to her career, in the 2015 FIFA World Cup, she started in each and every match of the tournament and was also named in the FIFA Women’s World Cup All-Star Team.
- Finally, the United States also won the World Cup.
- In 2016, the soccer star was on the 20-player roster for the 2016 CONCACAF Women’s Olympic Qualifying tournament.
- This time also The United States won the tournament after defeating Canada 2–0 on February 21.