Julianne Phillips Wiki, Age, Net Worth 2022, Affairs, Husband, Child, Height
Facts of Julianne Phillips
|Full Name:||Julianne Phillips|
|Birth Date:||May 6, 1960|
|Height:||5 feet 8 inches (1.73m)|
|Break Up||Bryan Kestner, Pierce Brosnan|
|Divorce||Bruce Springsteen (1984-1989)|
|Net Worth||$30 million|
|Hair Color||Light Brown|
|Body Size||34-24-34 inches|
|Birth Place||Chicago, Illinois|
|Education||Lake Oswego High School, Brooks College|
|View more / View less Facts of Julianne Phillips|
Julianne Phillips is an American former actress and model, who retired from showbiz in the late 90s. She has appeared on various movies, music videos, and television shows in the 80s and 90s which include Sisters, Skin Deep, Allie and Me, Sweet Lies, 38 Special, and many more.
Phillips grew up with Sibling
Julianne Phillips was born on 6th May 1960 in Chicago, Illinois, the United States of America under the birth sign of Taurus. Currently, she is 58 years old. She is the daughter of William Phillips (father) and Ann Phillips (mother).
Julianne holds an American nationality and belongs to white ethnic background. She completed her schooling at Lake Oswego High School and higher education at Brooks College. She was interested in modeling since her childhood.
Is Julianne Phillips Married Again After Divorce with Bruce Springsteen? Children
Julianne Phillips has had a quite controversial dating life. In the year 1990, she dated Bryan Kestner who is an actor. The duo relationship did not last long and they separated. After her breakup, Julianne was spotted with the new boyfriend, Pierce Brosnan who is an Irish actor, film producer, and activist. Their relationship also did not last long and they separated in the year 1994.
Previously, Julianne dated a famous American singer-songwriter, musician, Bruce Springsteen. They first met him while shooting for a music video in October 1984. After dating for a few months they married in the year 1985 but the relationship did not last very long and they divorced on 1st March 1989. They did not have any children together.
After their divorce, Bruce married Patti Scialfa and the couple is leading a blissful life together. Though Phillips was involved in several relationships she never married after her divorce from Springsteen.
How much is the Net Worth of Julianne Phillips in 2019?
According to some online resources, Julianne Phillips has an estimated net worth of around $30 million. Her earlier modeling and acting career are the main sources of her income.
Besides these, Phillips also received a hefty amount after divorcing their husband of four years, Bruce Springsteen in the year 1989. Her ex-husband, Bruce paid about $20 million in divorce settlement which is considered as one of the most expensive celebrity divorce settlements of all time.
Julianne Phillips’s Height and Weight
Julianne Phillips stands at the height of 5 feet 8 inches while her body weight is under the wrap. She has a slim body type with body measurements of 34-24-34 inches. Julianne has light brown hair color and her eyes are blue in color. Her bra size is 34B.
Julianne Phillips’s Career
- Julianne Phillips moved to Manhattan to make a career in modeling.
- Fortunately, she was accepted by Manhattan city because of her high self-confidence and her beautiful appearance.
- In the year 1982, she started working with the Elite Modelling Agency.
- After working for several big fashion houses, Julianne moved to Los Angeles to try her luck in acting.
- Phillips appeared in a .38 Special music video which was her first notable acting role.
- In the year 1984, she made her debut in a TV movie, Summer Fantasy and after some interval, she again appeared in another movie, His Mistress alongside Robert Urich.
- After that, Phillips appeared in many movies and television series.
- After doing two more movies in the late 90’s Allie and Me and Colin Fitz Lives, she retired from the movies industry.
- In the year 2001, Phillips was invited to an interview for the biographical documentary series, Intimate Portrait.
- She appeared on a special edition issue of Entertainment Weekly that documented on the NBC morning news program Today in the year 2014.