Julia Roberts Bio, Age, Net Worth, Salary, Husband, Kids, Height, Movies
Facts of Julia Roberts
|Full Name:||Julia Roberts|
|Birth Date:||October 28, 1967|
|Height:||5 feet 8 inches (1.73m)|
|Net Worth||$170 million|
|Hair Color||Dark Blonde|
|Birth Place||Smyrna, Georgia|
|Education||Georgia State University|
|Father||Walter Grady Roberts|
|Mother||Betty Lou Motes|
|Siblings||Eric Roberts and Lisa Roberts Gillan|
|Kids||Hazel and Phinnaeus|
|Julia Roberts Instagram|
|View more / View less Facts of Julia Roberts|
Julia Roberts is an American actress and producer mainly known for the film ‘ Pretty Woman. She became a Hollywood star after headlining the romantic comedy Pretty Woman.
Early Days of Actress
Julia Roberts was born on 28 October 1967 in Smyrna, Georgia, USA. As of 2019, her age is 52 years old. Her real name is Julia Fiona Roberts. She is the daughter of Walter Grady Roberts and Betty Lou Motes. She grew up along with her siblings Eric Roberts, Lisa Roberts Gillan, Nancy Motes.
Julia holds an American nationality and belongs s to the white ethnic group. Julia lived with her mother after the separation of her parents in 1972.
Body Size and Education
She received her education from ‘Fitzhugh Lee Elementary School’, ‘Griffin Middle School’, and ‘Campbell High School’. After that, she enrolled at ‘Georgia State University but dropped out of studies in order to embark on an acting career.
Julia is a gorgeous woman with an average height of 5 feet 8 inches and weighs around just 58 kg.
People’s magazine once claimed that Julia is the most beautiful woman in the entire universe and there are no doubts in that. Moreover, she has dark blonde hair and a light brown pair of eyes.
How much is Julia Roberts Net Worth and Salary?
The estimated net worth of this talented actress is around $200 million. After acting in such famous and blockbuster movies, it is not a matter of wonder that she collected this much worth. Moreover, she is also an Oscar-winning actress. Nominated in different awards and working in famous movies, of course, makes her a millionaire.
Talking about her movies, her movie Pretty Woman made $178.61 million. Likewise, her other movie Runway made $152.26 million, My Best Friend’s Wedding made $127.12 million, Erin Brockovich made $125.60 million, Notting Hill made $116.09 million. Moving forward her another movie The Pelican Brief made $100.77 million and Steel Magnolias made $87.76 million.
Moreover, her role in the film paid her a decent amount of $300,000, not bad at all for a novice. For her role in “Erin Brockovich”, the actress received an elephantine figure of $20 million as her compensation and further gets rewarded with Oscar.
Today at the age of 50, she proudly puts her in the category of highest-paid actor/actresses in Hollywood. Looking at her net worth, we can easily know that she is spending a very luxurious life.
Who is Julia Roberts Husband?
Moving towards her personal life, she had many complicated relationships. Among all the relationships she had, it was with actors Dylan McDermott, Jason Patric, Kiefer Sutherland, Liam Neeson, Matthew Perry, and Benjamin Bratt.
Despite getting involved with many famous personalities, Julia Roberts and singer Lyle Lovett entered the wedding lock on 25th June 1993. They married at St. James Lutheran Church located in Marion, Indiana. However, the marriage couldn’t last long and the couple divorced after around two years of their marriage.
Then again, on 4th July 2002, she married cinematographer Daniel Moder, and the wedding took place in Taos, New Mexico. As for now, the couple is blessed with twins named Hazel Moder and Phinnaeus Moder and a son named Henry Daniel Moder. Currently, the pair are living happily with their blissful life with their children.
Julia Roberts’s Rumors and Controversies
Previously, there were rumors that Julia had an affair with a boy named Ethan Hawke in 1995. After that, she was rumored to have a fling with George Clooney in 2000. However, the rumors are not confirmed officially.
Julia Roberts Movies
- Julia went to New York to start her acting career. She started as a model at first and began auditioning for film and television roles.
- Finally, she appeared in the drama ‘Crime Story’. However, she rose to almost instant fame after appearing with Richard Gere in the 1990 blockbuster “Pretty Woman”.
- Moreover, she has also performed in several crime features, including The Pelican Brief, Ocean’s Eleven, and Ocean’s Twelve.
- Julia has also received Oscar nominations for her performances in Steel Magnolias and Pretty Woman and has won the Oscar for Best Actress in 2001 for her performance in the film“Erin Brockovich.”
- She is also the Number One Actress when it comes to total “Box Office Receipts”.
- Moving forward, she worked in movies such as ‘Erin Brockovich’, ‘America’s Sweethearts’, ‘The Mexican’, ‘Ocean’s Eleven’, ‘Mona Lisa Smile’, ‘Closer’, ‘Grand Champion’, Full Frontal’, Confessions of a Dangerous Mind’ and ‘Ocean’s Twelve’ from 2001 to 2005.
- After that, in 2010, her film projects include the romantic comedy movies Valentine’s Day and ‘Eat Pray Love’.
- Moreover, she was nominated for many grand awards such as ‘Academy Award’, ‘Golden Globe Awards, ‘Critics’ Choice Award’ and ‘Screen Actors Guild Award’.
- Likewise, her upcoming movies are ‘The Secret in Their Eyes’ and ‘Money Monster’.