Bio & Facts of Lacey Chabert and David Nehdar Daughter Julia Mimi Bella
Facts of Julia Mimi Bella Nehdar
|Full Name:||Julia Mimi Bella Nehdar|
|View more / View less Facts of Julia Mimi Bella Nehdar|
Early Life of Julia Mimi Bella Nehdar
Julia Mimi Bella Nehdar was born in 2016, in the United States of America. As of 2020, she is 4 years old. She is the daughter of David Nehdar and Lacey Chabert. She is the only child of her parents.
Bella Nehdar holds an American nationality and belongs to the white ethnicity.
Personal Life of Julia Mimi Bella Nehdar Parents’
Talking about Julia’s parents’ personal life, his father and mother married on December 22, 2013, in Los Angeles, California. Her mother announced through her Instagram account a big day with a big diamond ring that also matched her diamond earrings and necklace.
The family members, their friends, and a few Hollywood stars including Karle Cuoco, Briana Cuoco, Amy Davidson, and Ali Fedotowsky attended their wedding ceremony.
Julia Mimi Bella Nehdar’s Parents’ Net Worth
Her father, David Nehdar has an estimated net worth of around $9 million as of 2022. Likewise her mother Lacey Chabert has earned a massive amount of sum through her professional career. Chabert has an estimated net worth of $4 million.
Her Parents’ Career
- Julia is too young and doesn’t have his own career.
- She came to the media spotlight only because of her father and mother.
- Her mother, Lacey Chabert became Worlds Baby Petite and won the World Our Little Miss Scholarship Contest.
- Later she played the role of the young Cosette in the Broadway production of “Les Misérables”.
- After that, she had her first role in “Party of Five”.
- She also debuted on the big screen in the late 1990s when she starred as Penny Robinson in the fantasy space thriller “Lost in Space”.
- Lacey Eliza Thornberry in the animated series ‘The Wild Thornberrys’.
- She also had a supporting role in the epic movie “Not Another Teen Movie” by Amanda Becker.
- Some other films and TV series she starred in are “A Little Piece of Heaven,” “All My Children,” “The Story of Brooke Ellison,” “Dirty Deeds,” “Ghost Whisperers,” “Bratz,” “The Spectacular.” Spider “Man, in my sleep, Family Guy, Young Justice, The Color of the Rain, Baby Daddy, Family Wealth, Shimmer and Splendor, Mean Girls, and others.
- “From now on she has the honor for more than 120 movies, television series and videos Lacey won the nomination for the BTVA Television Voice Acting Award 2017.
- In 2013 and 2015 she was nominated for the same prize. In 2017 she won the IFS Award for ‘The Lost Tree’ for the best female supporting role.
- She has also won the MTV Movie Award, the Young Artist Award, and the YoungStar Award.