Julia Chatterley Wiki, Age, Net Worth 2022, Married, Husband, Height
Julia Chatterley is a British journalist and reporter who has hosted the shows such as Bloomberg Market, 9 am ET show and What’d you Miss?.
Early Life of Julia Chatterley
Julia Chatterley was born in London, the United Kingdom to British parents. Julia holds British nationality and belongs to a white ethnical background. She graduated from The London School of Economics and Political Science (LSE) and is competent in covering business issues.
What is Julia Chatterley’s Relationship status?
Well, Julia is never married officially and even more, is not reported to have a husband.
How much is Julia Chatterley Net Worth and Salary?
Julia Chatterley has earned a good amount of net worth from her journalism career which is estimated to be more than $500k, however, the exact amount is still under review. According to some online sources, a CNN employee earns an average salary of around $66k per year.
Body Measurement (Height and Weight)
Julia Chatterley stands at a height of 5 feet 7 inches and her body weight is around 60 kg. Her body measurement is 34-24-32 inches which includes her bust, waist, and hip size respectively. Julia has dark brown in color while her eyes are hazel in color.
- Julia Chatterley began her journalism career working with CNBC as an interviewer.
- The show is a television business news program on CNBC channels, which was aired live on 3 continents direct from the studio until 11th May 2012.
- Later, she started working as an anchor for the daily global business show Worldwide Exchange.
- After that, Julia worked for Bloomberg L.P which is a media company that is headquartered in Midtown Manhattan, the United Kingdom.
- In the year 2018, Julia joined CNN International and began working as an anchor of a new show at Turner’s global TV news channel.
- Moreover, she worked with Christiane Amanpour who was recently named CNN’s chief international anchor.
- Also, she has shared desks alongside two of the famous CNN journalists, Clarissa Ward, and Brianna Keilar on CNN.