Joya Tillem Bio, Age, Net Worth 2022, Salary, Husband, Kids, Height
Joya Tillem is an American physician based in Los Angeles who came to the media spotlight for being the wife of an American actor, Jon Favreau.
Where was Joya Tillem Born?
Joya Tillem was born on 14th May 1970, in California, the United States of America. Currently, she is 49 years old and her horoscope is Taurus. Joya comes from a Jewish family and was raised in California.
However, her family belongs to Congregation Shir Shalom in Cotati. Joya holds an American nationality and belongs to the Jewish ethnicity.
Joya graduated from Georgetown University School of Medicine in the year 1987. Later, she did her medical residency at Cedars-Sinai Medical Center.
Who is Joya Tillem Husband?
Joya Tillem married her longtime boyfriend, Jon Favreau on 24th November 2000. They first met back in the year 1995 in the TV series Friends. After 8 months of their marriage, they welcomed their child on 25th July 2001, as a boy and named him Max Favreau.
Later, the couple also welcomed two daughters into their family, Madeleine Favreau in April 2003, and the next daughter Brighton Rose Favreau on 30th August 2006. However, her husband was in a romantic relationship with Jennifer Aniston.
How much is the Net Worth and Salary of Joya Tillem?
As per some online resources, an American physician usually earns around $141k on average, yearly. Besides, her husband Jon has an estimated net worth of $60 million.
According to the source, the average salary of a director is around $92k per year. The bottom 10% earned an average of $32k annually while the top 10% earned about $187k per year.
Joya Tillem’s Career
- Joya Tillem came to the limelight after she got married to Jon Favreau.
- Her husband, Jon is an American actor, director, and producer known for his acting role in a film like Very Bad Things.
- He started his acting career in the year 1993 with a role in the biographical sports film Rudy.
- For the next few years, he made appearances in several films like Mrs. Parker and the Vicious Circle, Very Bad Things, Daredevil, and Love & Sex.
- In the year 2001, Jon made his directional debut with the film Made where he co-produced and played the lead role.
- Jon has directed many movies some of them are Elf (2003), Zathura: A Space Adventure(2005), Iron Man(2008), and Iron Man 2(2010).
- He even made his appearance in the comedy TV series My Name is Earl.
- In the year 2016, he directed an Oscar-winning adventure film The Jungle Book.
- Currently, he is working on his upcoming American drama film The Lion King, which is set to release on the 18th of July 2019.