Who is Joy Taylor Husband? Wiki, Net Worth 2023, Kids
Facts of Joy Taylor
|January 17, 1987
|TV Host and news anchor
|5 feet 6 inches (1.68m)
|Richard Giannotti ( 2016-2017)
|In a realtionship
|Jason , Noah Taylor
|View more / View less Facts of Joy Taylor
Joy Taylor is an American radio and television presenter.
Early Life of Joy Taylor
Joy Taylor was born on January 17, 1987, in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, to the daughter of her American parents. Currently, she is 32 years old under the birth sign Capricorn. She is the daughter of Georgia and Anthony Taylor. Joy Taylor holds an American nationality and belongs to the African-American ethnicity.
Siblings of Taylor
The journalist grew up with her siblings’ brothers Jason Talyor and Noah Taylor. Jason Taylor defensive player in the NFL for 15 seasons. The star grew up in Pennsylvania, where she attended a local school. In 2009, she graduated from Barry University with a bachelor’s degree in broadcast communications.
What is Joy Taylor Net Worth & Salary?
Joy Taylor earns outstanding credit with her job as a television and radio employee. She has accumulated a net worth of $1 million as of 2022. Since Joy is a regular Fox Sports anchor, she earns a fair amount of network salaries. The reporter receives a $75,000 salary for her successful reporting career at Fox Sports beginning in 2019.
In addition, Fox Sports Reporter receives an additional sum of money from its radio and television appearances as a sports expert. She can be seen promoting various brand fashion items such as Yours Truly Clothing, KO Knock Out Watches, Jordan Jumpman, and more. She regularly publishes posts that promote the brands through her Instagram, and it is believed that she has earned a great deal through her support.
Taylor also makes a lot of money on her social media because she has around 200,000 followers on her Instagram account and earns around $10,000 per post when she promotes a brand.
Is Joy Taylor still Married?
Joy Taylor was once a married woman. She met her husband Richard Giannotti in 2014. Giannotti was formerly a baseball player at the Angels of the University of Miami. The ex-athlete is now a financial advisor to Global Wealth Management Sports and Entertainment. After a few years of the secret love relationship, which was really scrutinized, the duo finally broke the internet in 2016 when their wedding photos appeared. It was reported that they married one day before Valentine’s Day in Fort Lauderdale, Florida.
After the wedding, the star, who likes to keep her belongings private, did not say much about her relationship. This duo found some difficulties to stay together. Therefore, they ended their loving marriage in 2017. However, the details about their divorce are not mentioned anywhere.
After Joy Taylor engaged former NBA head coach Earl Watson. Therefore, the duo has recently become engaged, which was announced on September 17, 2018. However, how and when they met is still a mystery. Looking at their Instagram pictures, it also looks like they have a very special relationship and will marry soon.
In addition, Taylor has not revealed any further details on her past affairs and relationships with any man other than Giannotti. Currently, she is free of rumors and controversy. The couple is not yet able to get their own baby. The two are happy with each other.
Body Measurement (Height and Weight)
Joy Taylor is a stunner who has a slim body with an hourglass figure. She stands at a height of 5 feet 6 inches (1.68m) and weighs 59 kg. She has black hair and black eyes. Her body measurements are 27-37B-38 inches.
- Taylor had already begun her career as a presenter of a radio program during her studies.
- She was also the manager of the radio station “WBRY 1640 AM” of Barry University.
- Joy has worked in the media industry with Joe Rose, DJ Laz, Sid Rosenberg, and Dan Sileo.
- Prior to joining Fox Sports in March 2016, Taylor hosted Fantasy Football and Thursday Night Live Today on CBSSports.com.
- Previously, she worked for three years at 790 AM The Ticket, where she began as a producer and eventually co-hosted the morning sports radio show “The Ticket Morning Show” by 790 AM The Ticket.
- On March 17, 2016, Joy Taylor made her first television appearance on Fox Sports 1’s radio talk show “The Herd with Colin Cowherd” as a guest reporter.
- On the day of August 15, 2016, Fox Sports announced that Taylor will host the upcoming Fox Sports 1 “Skip and Shannon Undisputed” sports discussion show with commentators such as Skip Bayless and the former NFL tight end and former CBS Sports analyst, Shannon Sharpe.
- She is also an on-air host for FS1 and Fox Sports Radio as well as a blogger on the JoyTaylorTalks.com channel.