Joy Reid, Bio, Age, Net Worth 2022, Salary, Husband, Kids, Height
Joy Reid is a famous American journalist who works as a liberal political commentator, national correspondent, and television host with the network. She is also known for being a former managing editor and radio producer as well as host for ‘Radio One.
Currently, she serves as the host of the show titled “The Reid Report”, shown every weekday at 2 p.m. Joy’s also contributed to the political weekend as well as the morning talk show “AM Joy” as a host.
Early Life of Joy Reid
She was born on 8 December 1968, in New York, the United States of America. As of 2019, she turns 51 years old. Her birth sign is Aries. Joy’s parents were from Congo and British Guiana. Likewise, Joy’s father is from the Democratic Republic of Congo and her mother is from British Guiana. Similarly, she spends her childhood life in Denver, New York along with her brother and sister. Unfortunately, their parents divorced and her mother died because of breast cancer. Similarly, Joy is of American nationality and she belongs to mixed ethnicity.
Talking about her educational qualification, Joy’s attended Harvard University and got involved in Documentary Filmmaking in the visual and environmental studies department.
Is Joy Reid Single, Married, or in a Relationship?
Joy is an American media personality. Currently, she is married to Jason Reid. Her husband is an NFL writer at The Undefeated. Joy and her husband secretly married. Even the couple has not revealed their wedding date and place.
What is the Net Worth of Joy Reid?
Likewise, Joy earns than average salary as she is one of the experienced journalists in MSNBC. As per some online resources, Joy has maintained an estimated net worth of $1.5 million with a handsome salary annually.
Joy Reid’s Height, and Weight
Looking at her body statistics, furthermore, she stands at a height of 5 feet 9 inches. Similarly, Moreover, she has black hair with a pair of black eyes.
The Professional Career of Joy Reid
- Joy started her career as a journalist in the business consulting firm ‘WSVN Channel 7’ morning shows which is still one of her great points in her resume.
- By this she gets successful in her life, after her success, she joined ‘Radio One.
- She is also a documentary film editor for the Discovery Channel.
- Currently, she works as a host at “The Reid Report” which is broadcasted on weekdays at 2 p.m. Joy became a journalist and, she gets many archives in her life.
- As well as she has written a book named ‘Fracture: Barack Obama, the Clintons and the Racial Divide published on 8 September 2015. As well as The Hollywood Reporter described her as one of the political pundits “who have been at the forefront of the cable-news conversations this election season.