What is Jourdan Miller’s Net Worth 2022? How much does Jourdan Miller make? Is Jourdan Miller still modeling? Modeling Career with Quick Facts!
American fashion model Jourdan Miller rose to popularity after winning the twentieth cycle of America’s Next Top Model. Miller is the only woman to win the cycle that included male models.
As a popular celebrity, she has successfully earned many fans and followers through her hard work and dedication. Many fans of her an eager o know how much she earns and what is her net worth and salary. In this article, we will be discussing the information regarding her earnings.
What is Jourdan Miller’s Net Worth 2022?
As of 2022, Miller has an estimated net worth of $5 million approximately. The primary source of income for her net worth is her professional career in modeling and acting. Besides that, she also earns a hefty sum of money from social media platforms a well. She mainly gets paid from the sponsorship she gets from various ads.
he has signed various contracts with many brands for modeling. They also pay a very good sum of money for her. She gets many payments for promoting the product of the brand through her post on her Instagram account. For now, she is living a very luxurious life. All her assets, the luxury of her comes under her net worth.
How much does Jourdan Miller make?
As a famous model, she is earning a very handsome sum of money herself. Despite her net worth of $5 million. She earns a monthly salary of $32,000. Similarly, she is earning an annual salary of $4,20,000. Her primary source of income for her salary is her modeling and acting.
After winning the prestigious title of ANTM, she started to come into the spotlight and she was offered many contracts for the modeling. She did the modeling with Next Model Management. The agency paid her the hefty sum of $10o thousand after her title-winning moment as well.
Where does Jourdan Miller Live?
Currently, Miller is living in Olympia, Washington Olympia, Washington of United States of America. From there she is still pursuing her modeling career.
What did Jourdan Miller do after ANTM?
Jourdan got the big opportunity of her life after winning the ANTM. After winning the title of America’s Next Top Model, Jourdan got the opportunity to do the modeling with NEXT Model Management in Los Angeles. She signed the contract for an eight-page spread in the December/January 2014 subject of Nylon magazine. That contract includes the worth of a $100,000-ad campaign with popular Guess as well.
Is Jourdan Miller from ANTM still modeling?
From the social media updates, Miller has still involved in the modeling. She has been seen making her appearance in Desnudo Italia magazine. Additionally, she has done modeling in the Remix Magazine lately. She has also contributed by her modeling work in other many fashion campaigns as well.
Modeling Career of Jourdan Miller
- Jourdan went to the American’s Next Top Model cycle after she completed her graduation.
- She won the title of that ANTM against the other very tough competitors.
- She received a prize of cash of $10o thousand along with the modeling contract with Next Model Management.
- Moreover, in November of the year 2013, she got featured in one of the episodes of VH1‘s Best Week Ever and Ok! TV.
- Miller has made her appearance on many covers of various magazines like SYN magazine, Swiss Made Magazine, Blum Magazine, and many more.
- Additionally, in the year 2014, she was on the cover of Cleo magazine.
Quick Facts about Jourdan Miller
- Jourdan Miller opened her eyes to this beautiful world on October 6 of the year 1993 in Olympia, Wahington of the United States of America.
- This makes her 28 years old as of now.
- Jourdan celebrates her birthday every 6 of October with her friends and family.
- Miller has two sisters as her siblings.
- The name of her sisters is Julia Miller and Jessika Miller.
- She did her graduation from Mountain View High School in Bend.
- As of now, she is living a single life.
- Miller stands at the height of 6 feet 1 inches and has a body weight of 65kgs.