Who is Josie Davis Husband? Age, Net Worth in 2022, Height, Boyfriend
Facts of Josie Davis
|Full Name:||Josie Davis|
|Birth Date:||January 16, 1973|
|Height:||5 feet 8 inches (1.73m)|
|Break Up||Dan Griffin ,Jacob Young|
|Net Worth||$1 million|
|Body Size||35-24-35 inches|
|Birth Place||Los Angeles, California, United States|
|Education||University of California|
|Father||Ernest William Davis|
|Mother||Janet R. Dey|
|Josie Davis Instagram|
|View more / View less Facts of Josie Davis|
An American actress, screenwriter, and producer Josie Davis rose to popularity for her role as Sarah Powell in the television sitcom Charles in Charge from 1987 to 1990.
What Age is Josie Davis?
On January 16, 1973, Josie Davis was born in Los Angeles, California, United States of America. Her birth name is Josie Rebecca Davis. She was born under the zodiac sign of Capricorn. As of now, She is 48 years old. Josie is the daughter of the father Ernest William Davis and the mother is Janet R. Dey.
She has a brother named Joshua Davis. She was raised in a friendly and well-mannered environment with her brother. During her childhood, Josie used to love photography and she is a huge animal lover. She has two cats named; Gia and Snow.
Moreover, Josie Davis holds an American nationality and belongs to white ethnic background. Talking about educational qualifications, She joined the University of California, Los Angeles to study screenwriting. Later, Josie studied acting at the Actors Studio with the Brooklyn-born Paul E. Richards in the year1950. She was a volunteer at The South LA Shelter in Compton, Califonia, United States.
What is the Net Worth of Josie Davis?
Josie Davis has earned a good sum of money from the entrainment industry. According to celebrity net worth, she has an estimated net worth of approx $1 Million as of 2022. The primary source of her income is her successful career as an American actress. She also earned a lot of name and fame from her career.
It seems that Josie Davis is living a very happy and cheerful life with the income that he earned from his career. In the upcoming days, her net worth and annual salary will surely increase.
Is Josie Davis Married? Does Josie Davis have a Boyfriend/Husband?
Talking about the relationship Status, Josie Davis is currently single. She has not been involved in a relationship yet. But, She has dated several guys in the past. Now, She is giving more time to her career rather than in affairs. Josie is a beautiful and charming girl with a good personality.
In the future, She will surely get a loving, caring, and suitable partner. Previously, Josie had a relationship with American actor Dan Griffin in the year 1997. Their relationship does not become long last. They had a breakup in the year 2011.
Josie also dated her first boyfriend who was from Mexico. However, she has not disclosed his name. Then, She started dating American actor, Jacob Young. He is 6 years younger than Josie. Now, Jacob has got married to Christen Steward and the duo has three children.
What is the Height of Josie Davis?
She is blessed with a good height of 5 feet 8 inches or 1.73 m tall. Similarly, her total weight of 53 kg or 117 lbs. Her total body measurement is 35-24-35 inches. Josie has a beautiful pair of blue color eyes with blonde color hair. She has a bra size of 32 C and a shoe size of 8 Us.
Professional Career of Josie Davis
- Josie Davis started her career at the age of three and starred in numerous television commercials.
- She has played the role of Sarah Powell on ‘Charles in Charge’ for four seasons.
- Josie Davis becomes a member of the Actors Studio at the age of 24 and was cast as Camille Desmond on ‘Beverly Hills, 90210’ in the year 2000.
- Josie also appeared in several films such as; ‘Shark’, ‘Two and a Half Men’, ‘NCIS’, ‘CSI: Miami’, Titans’, ‘Fear Itself’, ‘Rules of Engagement, ‘Bones’, CSI: NY’, and many more.
- Some of her popular films are; ‘The Perfect Assistant’, ‘The Perfect Students’, ‘Sonny’, ‘The Trouble with Romance’, ‘Stealing Roses’, etc.
- She received Young Artist Award in a Family Syndicated Show for ‘Charles in Charge’ in the category Best Young Actress in the year 1989.
- She was also nominated for Young Artist Award in an Off-Primetime Series for ‘Charles in Charge’ in the category Best Young Actress Starring 1991 and received the Lifetime Award in the category most Epic Tantrum for ‘Backstabbed’ in 2017.