Does Joshua Bergasse have a Wife? Bio, Age, Net Worth, Height
Facts of Joshua Bergasse
|Full Name:||Joshua Bergasse|
|Birth Date:||March 6, 1973|
|Height:||6 feet 7 inches (2.01m)|
|Husband||Sara Ann Mearns|
|Married||Sara Ann Mearns|
|Net Worth||$1 million|
|Birth Place||Farmington Hills, Michigan|
|Education||Berkley High School|
|View more / View less Facts of Joshua Bergasse|
An American choreographer and dancer Joshua Bergasse grabbed the media spotlight for his choreography on NBC’s musical drama SMASH.
How old is Joshua Bergasse?
Joshua Bergasse opened his eye to this beautiful world on March 6, 1973. He was born in Farmington Hills, Michigan, United States of America. As of 2022, he is 49 years old while her zodiac sign is Pisces. Usually, he used to celebrate his birthday on the 6th of March every year. By birth, his full name is Joshua Alexandre Bergasse.
He is the son of John Bergasse (father) and Annette Bergasse (mother). His mother is a teacher and choreographer Teacher/choreographer at Annette and Company School Dance. Similarly, as a nationality, he holds American citizenship while he belongs to white ethnic background. Likewise, she follows Christianity as a religion.
He has completed his high school studies at Berkley High School. It is located in Berkley, Michigan, United States.
Does Joshua Bergasse have a Wife?
Joshua is living a happy conjugal relationship with his wife Sara Ann Mearns. His wife is an American ballet dancer by profession. For the first time, Sara Mearns and Joshua Bergasse met in November 2012, at Sara’s Smash audition for a featured dancing role.
After dating for five years they got engaged on Valentine’s Day. Joshua and Sara tied their wedding knot on November 3, 2018, at Sunset Beach, North Carolina, United States. The ceremony was officiated on the beach by their common friend Harvey Weiss.
How much is Joshua Bergasse’s Net Worth?
Joshua Bergasse’s net worth is estimated to be around $1 million. He earns this million amount from his professional career as a choreographer and dancer. According to some online resources, the average salary of an American choreographer is $40,280 and a dancer is $66886 a year. Also, he must be earning the same amount from his choreography and dancing career.
On the other hand, his wife’s net worth is approximately $1.5 million. She earns this million amount from her professional career as an American ballet dancer. According to some online resources, the average salary of an American ballet dancer ranges from $14,500 and $256,500 a year. Also, she must be earning the same amount from her dancing career.
Which dance group does Sara Mearns dance for?
Sara Ann Mearns performs as a principal dancer with the New York City Ballet. New York City Ballet is the South Carolina native and globally famous. This year, a New York City Ballet star will perform on a Spoleto stage alongside other top New York City Ballet dancers.
What are the injuries of Sara Mearns?
Sara Mearns has suffered from severe muscular back injuries two times, multiple sprained ankles, dozens of times strain in the calf, hamstring, and hip, and cortisone shots in my foot. Also, she had a dropped metatarsal that resulted in a stone bruise, and multiple neck injuries.
How tall is Joshua Bergasse?
Joshua Bergasse stands 6 feet 7 inches tall while his body weight is around 56 kg. Likewise, he has an alluring pair of brown eyes and black hair.
Professional Career of Joshua Bergasse
- Joshua is an American choreographer and dancer.
- He started teaching dance at his mother’s studio.
- At the age of 22, Joshua went to an audition for the national tour of West Side Story during a visit to New York City.
- Moreover, in 2012, he was hired as a choreographer for the two seasons of the television program Smash.
- Director Michael Mayer approached him about a position and requested his reel after seeing Bergasse’s work at a New York University fundraiser.
- In 2014, he choreographed the Broadway production of On the Town.
- Also, he choreographed the Broadway production of Charlie and the Chocolate Factory in 2017.
- Moreover, he received a Primetime Emmy Award for Outstanding Choreography.
- He received an Astaire Award and a Tony Award nomination for Best Choreography for his work.
- Likewise, his wife is an American ballet dancer.
- Sara joined the New York City Ballet as an intern in 2003.
- In 2013, she starred in A Dancer’s Dream, a New York Philharmonic performance.
- In 2017, she was nominated for a Princess Grace Award and awarded the Mae L. Wien Awards.
- She was nominated for a Bessie Award in 2014 and won it in 2018.