Josh Gates Bio, Age, Net Worth 2022, Salary, Wife, Height, Family, Shows
Facts of Josh Gates
|Full Name:||Josh Gates|
|Birth Date:||August 10, 1977|
|Height:||6 feet 2 inches (1.88m)|
|Net Worth||$3 million|
|Hair Color||Light Brown|
|Birth Place||Manchester-by-the-Sea, Massachusetts, the United States|
|Education||University of Maryland, Boston's Tufts University|
|Josh Gates Facebook|
|Josh Gates Twitter|
|Josh Gates Instagram|
|View more / View less Facts of Josh Gates|
Josh Gates is famous as an American television host and author. Also, he is popular for his show Destination Truth on Syfy. He is co-executive producer of the Travel Channel series Expedition Unknown.
Moreover, he has also written a book, Destination Truth: Memoirs of a Monster Hunter which was published by Simon and Schuster/ Gallery Books in the year 2011.
Parents of Josh Gates
Josh Gates was born on 10th August 1977, in Manchester-by-the-Sea, Massachusetts, the United States under the birth sign Leo. As of now, he is 47 years old. Sonia Gates is the name of his mother.
His mother is British while his father is a sea diver by profession. His father’s name is Lee Gates. When he was a kid, Josh traveled to exotic places with his parents. Moving towards his nationality, Josh is American and he belongs to white ethnic background. Similarly, he follows the Christianity religion.
Josh joined the University of Maryland’s team which performed the archaeological excavations of Caesarea Maritima in Isreal from the year 1996 to the year 1998. He completed his graduation from Boston’s Tufts University in archaeology and drama.
Net Worth and Salary of Josh Gates as of 2022
As per some online resources, Josh has an estimated net worth of around $3 million as of 2022. Similarly, his annual salary is $100, 000 with a monthly income of $8, 000 and a weekly income of around $2k. As his salary is growing every year, his net worth amount is huge. His main source of earning is his profession.
Josh’s wife, Hallie Gnatovich‘s has an estimated net worth of around $1.3 million whereas, her main source of income is from the therapy sessions she conducts with her patients.
Josh Gates Happily Living with his Wife
The 42-years old Josh Gates is a married man. He tied the knot with his long-term girlfriend Hallie Gnatovich after dating her for some years on 13th September 2014.
However, their wedding was a private wedding which was held at the Hidden Pond luxury resort in Kennebunkport, York, Maine with their family and close friends. Together, the couple welcomed a son Owen on 9th February 2016.
Furthermore, there is not even a single rumor of conflict among the couple. As of now, they are happily spending their married life together. Additionally, he has never been involved in any extramarital affairs.
Body Measurements of Josh Gates
Josh Gates stands at a towering height of 6 feet 2 inches while his weight is still under the wrap. Moreover, he has got a pair of hazel eyes and light brown hair.
Career and Destination Truth
- Before coming into the limelight, Josh Gates began his career as an explorer.
- As an adult, he traveled to more than 100 countries. He climbed many mountains including Africa’s Mt. Kilimanjaro and Mt. Aconcagua in Argentina’s Ande.
- Moreover, he is also a certified mountain climber and SCUBA diver and has worked with researchers at the University of Maryland’s archaeological excavations.
- He is also an inductee of The Explorer’s Club, which is an international multidisciplinary professional society that aimed at encouraging scientific exploration.
- Similarly, Josh is popular for his show Destination Truth on Syfy aired from the year 2007 to the year 2012 each containing 11 episodes.
- In January 2015, his show Expedition Unknown premiered as Josh presents the Travel Channel series.
- Josh Gates has also written a book named Destination Truth: Memoirs of a Monster Hunter.
- Besides these, the famous traveler also took part in several shows like Truly Famous, ESPN’s Beg, Borrow & Deal, as well as in Ghost Hunters and Facts or Faked: Paranormal Files.