What is Josh Duggar Net Worth? Who is his Wife?
Josh Duggar is an American TV personality, a political activist as well as a formerly used car salesman who is widely famous for his appearance on the reality television series, 19 Kids and Counting.
What is the Age of Josh Duggar?
Josh Duggar entered this world as Joshua James Duggar on 3rd March 1988 in Tontitown, Washington DC, the United States of America. As of 2022, his age is 34 years old while his horoscope is Pisces. He is the son of Jim Bob Duggar (father) and Michelle Duggar (mother). His father, Jim was a two-term Republican member of the Arkansas House of Representatives.
He grew up with his 19 siblings, Jana Duggar, John-David Duggar, Jill Duggar Dillard, Jessa Duggar, Jinger Duggar, Joseph Duggar, Josiah Duggar, Jackson Duggar, Johannah Duggar, Jennifer Duggar, Jordyn-Grace Makiya Duggar, Joy-Anna Duggar, Jedidiah Duggar, Jeremiah Duggar, Jason Duggar, James Duggar, Justin Duggar, and Josie Duggar. Josh holds an American nationality and belongs to white ethnical background.
Educational background of Josh Duggar
He was homeschooled and passed Arkansas’ state test for a general equivalency diploma at the age of sixteen years.
What is Josh Duggar Net Worth as of 2022?
Josh Duggar has an estimated net worth of around $500 thousand as of 2022 which he earned through his career as a TV personality, political activist, and formerly used car salesman.
Who is Josh Duggar Wife? Children
Josh Duggar tied the wedding knot to his wife Anna Duggar on September 26th, 2008. They shared their wedding vows in a private ceremony in the presence of their close friends and family. The couple has five children together, Michael James Duggar, Mackynzie Renee Duggar, Mason Garett Duggar, Marcus Anthony Duggar, and Meredith Grace Duggar.
On 21st May 2015, a report of the Arkansas State Police stated that he had molested five underage girls between 2002 and 2003 when he was just 14 and 15 years old. The police report indicated that four of the five molestation victims were his own siblings. After they discovered that Josh had molested five underage girls, his parents, Jim Bob and Michelle turned to their church for spiritual advice. Despite their concerns, Jim and Michelle immediately reached out to their lawyers to help keep everything quiet.
Jim and Michelle openly punished him for molesting five underage girls. The source claims that the couple shaved his head in front of their entire church. To that end, he was not allowed to be alone with other children, though he apparently broke the rules on several occasions. Later, he was busted for cheating on Anna shortly after his molestation scandal leaked to the press. Further, his behavior also leads to the cancellation of the family’s hit show, 19 Kids and Counting. He has not commented on the latest rumors surrounding her controversial past.
Allegations of Sexual Assault
In November 2015, a pornographic actress Danica Dillon filed suit against Josh, claiming he had “assaulted her to the point of causing her physical and emotional injuries” during an episode of consensual sex at a Philadelphia strip club earlier in the year.
According to Dillon, the incident occurred after Danica had provided $600 worth of lap dances to Duggar; she was seeking $500k in damages from Duggar. In early 2016, she chose to dismiss the lawsuit with no intent to refile.
Height & Weight of Josh Duggar
Josh Duggar stands at an average height of 5 feet 6 inches and his body weight is around 79 kg. Further, his chest size, biceps size, and waist size are 40 inches, 14 inches, and 38 inches respectively. Duggar has light brown colored hair while his eyes are blue in color.
Josh is quite active on various sorts of social networking sites such as Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter.
Professional Career of Josh Duggar
- Josh Duggar showed up on TLC as a major aspect of the truth program named 19 Kids and Counting.
- In the year 2005, he showed up on before shows about his family on Discovery Health, when he was just 17 years old.
- Further, he has also been active in conservative politics; while running a car dealership he worked as a part-time political consultant in the year 2007 under the business name Strategic Political Services.
- In 2008, Josh worked on the Republican presidential primary campaign of former Arkansas Governor Mike Huckabee.
- In the year 2012, he addressed rallies for the Republican presidential candidate Rick Santorum of Pennsylvania.
- Josh became executive director of FRC Action. It is a political action and lobbying organization sponsored by the Family Research Council from June 2013 to May 2015.
- Further, Josh campaigned for Republican Senate candidates in Kansas, Mississippi, and Virginia before the 2014 midterm election
- He has been referred to as an anti-gay activist by GLAAD which is a pro-LGBT rights organization formerly known as the Gay & Lesbian Alliance Against Defamation.