What is Jordan Fisher Net Worth? WHo is His Fiance?
Facts of Jordan Fisher
|Full Name:||Jordan Fisher|
|Birth Date:||April 24, 1994|
|Profession:||Actor, Singer, Songwriter|
|Height:||5 feet 8 inches (1.73m)|
|Net Worth||$1 Million|
|Birth Place||Birmingham, Alabama|
|Education||Harvest Christian Academy, Jacksonville State University|
|Siblings||Cory Fisher, Trinity Fisher|
|Jordan Fisher Instagram|
|View more / View less Facts of Jordan Fisher|
American actor, singer, songwriter, and multi-instrumentalist, Jordan Fisher rose to fame for appearing in a number of television shows and movies. Also, he is popular for his appearance in the movies Moana in 2016, Grease Live! in 2016, and Until Dawn in 2015.
Who are the Siblings of Jordan Fisher?
On April 24, 1994, Jordan Fisher was born to their father Rodney Fisher, and mother Pat Fisher. He was born in Birmingham, Alabama with the birth sign Taurus. He is adopted by his maternal grandparents, Rodney and Pat, and raised as their son.
He has two younger siblings Cory Fisher (brother) and sister Trinity Fisher. By nationality, Jordan is an American who belongs to mixed ethnicity. At the age of 2, he started gymnastics training. Also, he started training as an actor, dancer, and singer when he was 10.
He completed his high-school degree from Harvest Christian Academy. Also, he performed at Birmingham Children’s Theatre. After that, he joined Jacksonville State University via computer classes for a college education.
He stands at a height of 5 feet 6 inches while his body weight is around 72 kg.
What is Jordan Fisher Net Worth?
American actor, singer, songwriter, and multi-instrumentalist, Jordan Fisher has an estimated net worth of around $1 Million as of 2020. He is earning a decent amount of worth from his professional career. As he is just mid-twenty, so from his professional career he will surely earn more worth as he established himself in the industry.
He has earned a decent amount of worth from his movies and TV shows, as well as Jordan’s songs. He has made more than the average salary than other stars on Broadway, who typically makes between $3,000 and $5,000 a week.
Also, he received more than $125,000 from Dancing with the Stars for signing on to the show and appearing in two episodes. Also, he received additional bonuses per episode. Then, he received the winning amount for becoming the winner of the show. He is living a luxurious life from his earning.
Who is Jordan Fisher Fiance?
Jordan Fisher is currently engaged with his fiance Ellie Wood. In the year 2019, he proposed to Woods in their hometown of Birmingham.
“It was the biggest surprise of my life!” Woods told People about the proposal. “I’m a very hard person to surprise so the fact that he pulled it off, kudos to you, babe.”
Also, he shared a video of the intimate moment on Instagram. According to Woods’ official Instagram account, a 2020 wedding date is likely & she captioned a shot of the couple,
“The couple is a childhood friend and were best friends growing up meeting in Birmingham, Alabama. In the year 2017, Jordan and Ellie started dating each other. Later in an interview with Us Weekly, he explained
“We’ve been best friends for over a decade before we started dating, and so there was a pretty easy transition into going into dating, and then it didn’t take any time at all for me to know she was my person.”
His Acting Career
- In the initial phase, he ended up very close to getting selected a few times in auditions.
- He got selected for guest roles in television shows like ‘The Hustler’, ‘iCarly’ and ‘Skyrunners Testimonials’ in 2009 after many auditions.
- After that, he got the major role of Jacob in ABC’s teen drama series ‘The Secret Life of the American Teenager’ in the year 2011.
- In the year 2013, he landed in the role of Seacat in the Disney Channel Original Movie ‘Teen Beach Movie’. Because of the movie’s success, he appeared in a sequel titled ‘Teen Beach 2’ in 2015.
- Also, he appeared in an episode of ‘The Thundermans’ in the year 2014. In the year 2015, he featured in two episodes of ‘Teen Wolf’.
- Then he appeared in the recurring role of Holden Dippledorf on Disney’s ‘Liv and Maddie’ in 2015.
- He featured as Doody on ‘Grease: Live’, a live television adaptation of the 1971 musical ‘Grease’ in 2016.
His Musical Career
- A music supervisor after listening to Jordan Fisher playing the piano and singing while promoting the film ‘Teen Beach Movie’ set him up for a meeting with the program director for Radio Disney.
- After that, he released his first single ‘By Your Side’, in the year 2014.
- In the same year, he released two more pop-soul songs, ‘Never Dance Alone and ‘What I Got’.
- Then he joined Disney Channel Circle of Stars for a cover version of the song ‘Do You Want to Build a Snowman?’ from the film ‘Frozen’ in 2015.
- Also, he sang two versions of the song ‘True Love’ on the TV series ‘Liv and Maddie’ in 2015.
- He sang the solo ‘Wanna Be With You’ and the duet ‘Fallin’ For Ya’. On February 1, 2016, his first song released from the label was ‘Counterfeit’.
- Also, he featured on the single ‘Thin Air’ from Olivia Holt’s self-titled debut EP.
- Also, he sang the end-credits duet ‘You’re Welcome’ with Lin-Manuel Miranda in the animated Disney film ‘Moana’.