Is Jordan Coleman Single? Bio, Age, Family, Father, Net Worth 2022
Facts of Jordan Coleman
|Full Name:||Jordan Coleman|
|Birth Date:||August 28, 1998|
|Grandparents||Dorothy Mae Adams-Streeter|
|Education||New Jersey High School, American University|
|Jordan Coleman Instagram|
|View more / View less Facts of Jordan Coleman|
Jordan Coleman is an actor, and the director is known for Playing the Price and as a son of Eric Adams.
How old is Jordan Coleman?
Jordan opened her beautiful pair of eyes for the first time on August 28, 1998. Similarly, he was born in the United States of America. Jordan celebrates his birthday annually on the 28th of January annually. His full name is Jordan R. Coleman. As of 2022, he is 24 years old. Jordan has a star sign of Virgo. He was born as the son of Eric Adams (father) and Chrisena Coleman (mother). His father is the mayor of New York City.
He has raised with Justin Coleman while playing around with his family. His grandmother is Dorothy Mae Adams-Streeter. By birth, he holds American citizenship while he belongs to a mixed ethnic community. Jordan follows the Christianity religion.
What School did Jordan Coleman attend?
What is Jordan Coleman’s Net Worth?
Jordan Coleman has an estimated net worth of around $1.4 million as of 2022. He has been able to earn this amount through his acting career. His father Eric Adams has an estimated net worth of $3 million and $5million. He mainly made his income from his Yeezy sneakers. While Adams expanded his business size in the past year. the amount he has earned from his profession made him in the rank of the most famous celebrity cashouts.
Jordan is living happily and lavishly with the income he has earned through his career at the moment. Similarly, with this amount of dedication and passion towards his work, his net source will surely rise up in near future. He is very happy with the income he gets through his career. Furthermore, he has made both name and fame from his career.
Who is Jordan Coleman dating?
Jordan is currently single. Similarly, he isn’t dating anyone at the moment. He likes to keep his personal thing private so, he hasn’t shared any information on his relationship affair nad rumor. Furthermore, Jordan is living a low-key life without involving in any kind of relationship rumor and controversies at the moment. His parents, Eric and Chrisena were never married. Similarly, they were living together as of today.
They didn’t find the urgency of getting married as they were both happy with each other. Similarly, this couple has welcomed Jordan even without marrying, and are both taking care of his son at the moment. Any information on his parent’s first meeting and when they started dating is not available at the moment. Similarly, they are living happily and peacefully with each other in their house while enjoying their conjugal life.
Professional Career of Jordan Coleman
- Jordan has started his career in the acting industry.
- Furthermore, he has given Tyrone’s speaking voice instead of Reginald Davis Jr. for the second and third seasons of The Backyardigans.
- In 2012, he has won America’s Best Dance Crew Champions for Charity Show.
- Similarly, he was enlisted by Children’s Health Magazine on 25 Most Influential People in Our Children’s Lives.
- He has also worked on CNN’s Young People Who Rock series.
- Furthermore, Jordan has also worked as an education activist.
- In 2011, he played the role of Smiley Johnson’s drama named Payin’ the Price.
- Similarly, he has his own HBO Best Feature Film competition at the Martha’s Vineyard African-American Film Festival.
- In 2016, he was also seen in the satirical movie titled Donald Trump’s The Art of the Deal: The Movie.