Jordan Belfort Wiki, Age, Net Worth 2022, Salary, Wife, Kids, Book, Height
Facts of Jordan Belfort
|Full Name:||Jordan Belfort|
|Birth Date:||July 9, 1962|
|Profession:||Author and Motivational speaker|
|Height:||5 feet 7 inches (1.70m)|
|Husband||Ex-Denise Lombardo,Ex- Nadine Caridi(2005)|
|Married||Denise Lombardo, Nadine Caridi|
|Divorce||Denise Lombardo, Nadine Caridi(2005)|
|Net Worth||$100 million|
|Birth Place||New York City|
|Education||The American University|
|Jordan Belfort Facebook|
|Jordan Belfort Twitter|
|Jordan Belfort Instagram|
|View more / View less Facts of Jordan Belfort|
Jordon Ross Belfort is a motivational speaker, American author, and former Stockbroker on “Wall Street.” In the year 1999, Jordon pleaded guilty to fraud and related crimes in connection with stock-market manipulation.
When & Where was Jordan Belfort birthed?
Jordan Belfort was born on 9th July 1962 in New York City with a birth sign of Cancer. As of 2019, his age is 57 years old. Jordan is the son of Max Belfort (father) and Leah Belfort (mother). His father and mother both were accountants by profession and they were of Jewish origin. He was raised in a modest apartment in Bayside, Queens.
Belfort holds an American nationality and belongs to the white ethnicity. Jordan completed high school and took admitted in Baltimore College of Dental Surgery’ but left the course in between. Later on, he completed his graduation with a degree in biology from The American University.
Who is Jordan Belfort Dating Currently After Divorce?
Jordan’s first wife was Denise Lombardo, whom he married while the investment firm “Stratton Oakmont ” was running and he married Nadine Caridi for the second time. Nadine was a British-born model who grew up in Bay-Ridge Brooklyn. Belfort and Nadine have two children from their marriage.
Nadine and Belfort split after she claimed that she was a victim of domestic violence at the hands of her infamous husband, who exacerbated due to Belfort’s drug abuse and romantic liaisons with several other women. After they legally divorced in the year 2005 and the couple’s children currently live with Belfort.
How much is Jordan Belfort’s Net Worth?
A motivational speaker who has a net worth of -$100 million dollars. He also has to repay customers nearly $100 Million of the $200 Million, which he had stolen from them. Currently, he works as a Motivational speaker.
Under the terms of his conviction, Jordan Belfort must pay $110 million in repayment to more than 1500 frauded Customers. So far, he has paid just $11.6 million in restitution. Most of that funds had come from the sale of various Properties. Mr. Belfort had acquired it during his high-flying Wall Street pump and Garbage days.
How tall is Jordan Belfort?
Jordan has an appealing body figure where he stands at the height of 5 feet 7 inches. Likewise, he has black hair color and brown eyes color.
Some of the newspapers in which Jordan has written his Columns are “The New York Times,” “The London Times,” “The Los Angeles Times ” and “The Herald Tribune .” His writings had published in magazines such as ‘ Business Week ‘, ‘ Forbes ‘ and many others.
He also published four books The Wolf of Wall Street (book) in the year 2007, Catching the Wolf of Wall Street in the year 2009, Ho lykos tēs Wall Street (2013), Way of the Wolf: Straight Line Selling: Master the Art of Persuasion, Influence, and Success (2017).
Jordan Belfort’s Career
- He established a seafood and meat business in the Eighties, but after the Company had to close as it lost Money, Belfort began selling stock in 1987.
- Belfort used his sales skills in another area when he started working at a brokerage firm in 1987.
- He learned the intricacies of being a Stockbroker.
- He then began running his own investment company, Stratton Oakmont, two years later.
- Jordan became stinkingly rich along with partner Danny Porush after using the infamous ‘Pump and Dump’ system.
- As Part of that Program, his brokers asked to force certain shares to the Company’s unsuspecting customers, which helped to raise the prices of those shares.
- His company sold its ownership of those shares under this sneaky System and reaped a jump in profit.
- In the subsequent lawsuit, Jordan was asked by the Court to repay an amount of $110.4 million which he had swindled from the individual Stockbrokers.
- During his Time in Prison, Belfort shared the same Cell with Tommy Chang, with whom he remained a close friend even after both were released.
- Jordan was recognized as one of the best Motivational Speakers with several live seminars in Australia much appreciated by his audience.
- In 2015, he embarked on a live world tour and give talks on motivational topics
- In addition to Seminars, Belfort worked as a Consultant in over 50 public Companies and is known for his writings in various major Magazines and Newspapers around the world.