Jonathan Capehart Net Worth 2022; His Bio, Age, Net Worth, Salary, Wife
Facts of Jonathan Capehart
|Full Name:||Jonathan Capehart|
|Birth Date:||July 2, 1967|
|Profession:||Journalist and Television personality|
|Height:||5 feet 8 inches (1.73m)|
|Net Worth||$3 million|
|Birth Place||Newark, New Jersey|
|Jonathan Capehart Facebook|
|Jonathan Capehart Twitter|
|Jonathan Capehart Instagram|
|View more / View less Facts of Jonathan Capehart|
Jonathan T. Capehart is an American journalist and television personality. He is famous for his work on shows like The Today Show and magazines like New York Daily News, and Washington Post.
When was Jonathan Capehart Born?
Jonathan Capehart was born on July 2, 1967, in Newark, New Jersey, the United States of America. As of 2022, he is 55 years old and his birth sign is Cancer. His mother’s name is Margaret Capehart. He is an American by his nationality and belongs to Afro-Americans by ethnicity. Similarly, he follows the Christianity religion.
Educational Background of Jonathan Capehart
He studied at Saint Benedict’s Preparatory School for his education. Capeheart finished his advanced education at Carleton College. He has finished his degree in Journalism. He has a standard height of 5 feet 8 inches tall.
Who is Jonathan Capehart Married to?
Jonathan is a married man. He was in a relationship with his boyfriend, Nick Schmit which proves him gay. Nick works at the State Department as the Assistant Chief of Protocol. They were in a relationship for 5 years.
The couple got engaged in May 2016 and even married on 7th January 2017 with the help of Eric Holder. Eric is the former U.S. general attorney.
However, once Capehart blamed Bernie Sanders’s presidential crusade for ‘putting him where he existed just in the soul’. He got a ton of Negative remarks from Sanders supporters at the time in February 2016.
What is Jonathan Capehart’s Net Worth and Salary as of 2022?
Currently, his net worth is estimated to be around $3 million dollars as of 2022. He accumulated it through his work in various networks and print media.
Professional Career of Jonathan Capehart
- Capehart began his career when he started working for NBC’s The Today Show as a specialist. Before long, He started working for New York Daily News (NYDN) in 1993.
- He filled in as an individual from its publication board until 2000.
- Before that, Jonathan Capehart went ahead to work for Bloomberg News in 2000 where he composed addresses for Michael Bloomberg amid his keep running for the chairman of New York City.
- He went ahead to return to the New York Daily News in 2002. Jonathan at that point started functioning as an agent proofreader of the article page.
- He soon left NYDN again in 2004. In December of that year, Capehart started working for Hill and Knowlton which is a worldwide advertising organization.
- While there, Jonathan Capehart acted as a Senior Vice President and senior advocate of open issues.
- He started working there as a columnist and furthermore was an individual from an article board.
- Jonathan at that point additionally started working for MSNBC.
- Therefore, he has been functioning as a contributing analyst for MSNBC. His career as a dynamic columnist has been triumphant to date.
- In addition, he was a key supporter of a New York Daily News publication group that won a Pulitzer Prize in 1999 for Best Editorial Writing. The honor was a progression of articles in regards to Harlem’s Apollo Theater.
- Besides this, he was a 2011 Esteem Honoree, a qualification given to people in acknowledgment of endeavors in supporting the African American and LGBT people group in the regions of stimulation, media, social liberties, business, and craftsmanship.
- Presently, he is currently working at the Washington Post as a member of the editorial board and in MSNBC as a commentator.