Age and Net Worth of Jonathan Capehart in 2023; Bio | Wife and Height
An American Journalist and Television Commenter, Jonathan Capehart rose to prominence for writing for the Washington Post’s PostPartition blog and also best knows as the host of The Saturday/Sunday Show with Jonathan Capehart on MSNBC. He also works on shows like The Today Show and magazines like the New York Daily News, and the Washington Post.
Early Life of Jonathan Capehart
Jonathan Capehart came to this beautiful world on July 2, 1967, in Newark, New Jersey, in the United States of America. As of 2023, he is 56 years old and his horoscope is Cancer. By birth, his full name is Jonathan T. Capehart. Usually, he cuts his birthday cake on the 2nd of July every year.
Jonathan’s mother’s name is Margaret Capehart. He is an American and belongs to a mixed (African-American) ethnic background. He follows the Christianity religion.
Jonathan Capehart has a Journalism Degree
Jonathan studied at Saint Benedict’s Preparatory School for his education. After that, he enrolled and finished his college level at Carleton College. He graduated with his degree in Journalism.
Jonathan Capehart is Married
Jonathan is a married man. He is married to an American Global Public Affairs Strategist, Nick Schmit. They were first introduced in 2011 through Jed Hastings, husband of Joe Solmonis, president of the Human Rights Campaign.
Jonathan proposed to Nick in May 2016 with a beautiful ring. After eight months of their engagement, Jonathan and Nick exchanged their wedding vows. They were married on January 7, 2017.
Net Worth and Salary of Jonathan Capehart
Jonathan has an estimated net worth of around $3 million. He earns this amount from his professional source of income as an American Journalist and Television Commenter. According to some online resources, the average salary of an American Journalist is $45094, and Television Commenter ranges between $14,000 and $92,000 annually.
On the other hand, his partner’s net worth ranges between $ 63 thousand to $ 68 thousand. He earns this amount from his primary source of income as an American Global Public Affairs Strategist.
Professional Career of Jonathan Capehart
- Jonathan is a Journalist and Television Commenter.
- He began his career when he began working as a specialist on NBC’s The Today Show.
- Before that, he went ahead to work for Bloomberg News in 2000.
- He served as senior vice president and senior attorney for open cases.
- He started working there as a columnist and furthermore was an individual from an article board.
- Jonathan at that point additionally started working for MSNBC.
- Jonathan is working as a contributing analyst for MSNBC.
- He was a key supporter of a New York Daily News publication group that won a Pulitzer Prize in 1999 for Best Editorial Writing.
- He was a 2011 Esteem Honoree.
- He works as an Associate Editor in the Washington Post and at MSNBC as a commentator.
FAQs of Jonathan Capehart
What is the height of Jonathan Capehart?
Jonathan stands at the height of 5 feet 8 inches tall and his body weight is average for his height. He has an attractive pair of black eyes and his hair is also black in color.
Is Jonathan Capehart Gay?
Yes, Jonathan is gay. He is married to Nick Schmit. They have given a real example that gay marriage is running smoother than non-gay marriage.