How Much Jon Kitna Net Worth? Divorce with Wife? Son, Age & Career
Facts of Jon Kitna
|Full Name:||Jon Kitna|
|Birth Date:||August 21, 1972|
|Net Worth||$12 million|
|Birth Place||Tacoma, Washington|
|Education||Concordia Lutheran School, Central Washington University|
|Kids||Jordan Kitna,Jada Kitna ,Jalen Kitna,Chris Kjos , Casey Kjos.|
|Jon Kitna Instagram|
|View more / View less Facts of Jon Kitna|
Former American football quarterback Jon Kitna played in the National Football League for the Seattle Seahawks, Cincinnati Bengals, Detroit Lions, and Dallas Cowboys.
When was Jon Kitna born?
On 21 st September 1972, Jon Kitna was born in Tacoma, Washington. His birth sign is Virgo. He holds an American nationality and belongs to white ethnic background. There is no information regarding his parents on social media. He was blessed with one sibling named Matt Kitna.
Talking about his education and academy qualification, Jon Kitna joined Concordia Lutheran School. Later on, he transfers to Lincoln High School after his freshman season. Jon also lettered in football, basketball, and baseball. He also joined Central Washington University.
What is the Net Worth of Footballer-Jon Kitna?
According to celebrity net worth, Jon Kitna has an estimated net worth of approx $12 million as of 2022. He has earned $55,000 for his one-day job. He also earns $30 million in salary before taxes and expenses.
Jon also donated a huge sum of the money to a charity called Lincoln High School Booster Club. He earned a lot of wealth and fame through his career as an American football player. It seems that he is living a happy and lavish life with his income. His net worth might be an increase in the future.
Is Jon Kitna still Married to a Wife-Kitna?
Jon Kitna is married to the love of his life Jennifer Kitna. They first met each other in the year 1992 at Central Washington University when they were students. At that time, Jon was involved in activities such as heavy drinking, partying, and womanizing. After some time, Jon realized it’s a bad habit and slowly give up it going to Church. Jennifer also noticed the changes in Jon. On 13, August 1994, They tied the knot and become husbands, wives.
Currently, the duo is the parents of six children. Four are their biological children and two are adopted, children. Their eldest child, Jordan Kitna was born on October 30, 1997. He is a quarterback at Colorado State University-Pueblo. Similarly, on November 18, 1998, The duo welcomed their second child, a daughter, Jada Kitna.
She is a football staff at Arizona State University and a custom shoe designer. Their third child, Jalen Kitna was born on March 22, 2003. He is committed to playing for the University of Florida. The duo also welcomed the youngest child, Jamison Kitna.
He is on the football team of his school. The children that the duo adopted are Chris Kjos and Casey Kjos. They are married and have children of their own. Their family is enjoying and living a happy life together.
What is the Height of Jon Kitna?
Jon Kitna stands at a good height of around 1.88 m tall. Similarly, He has a weight of around 99.8 kg. There is no more information regarding his body measurement, hair, and eye color.
Professional Career of Jon Kitna
- Jon Kitna began his career as a football player.
- He played college football at Central Washington University. In the year 1996, Jon was signed by the Seattle Seahawks as an undrafted free agent. He was is a football coach at Burleson High School.
- Jon Kitna was appointed to the Barcelona Dragons of the World League of American Football.
- He present in 10 games, posting 171 completions (led the league), 317 pass attempts (led the league), a 53.9% average, 2,448 passing yards (led the league), 22 passing touchdowns (led the league), 15 interceptions.
- Jon also set the league record for quarterbacks with 334 rushing yards and 3 rushing touchdowns.
- Jon Kitna played in the National Football League. During that time, He also played for the Seattle Seahawks, Dallas Cowboys, Detroit Lions, and Cincinnati Bengals.
- He spent one season playing for a team in Barcelona. Jon was named the starting quarterback for the last 5 contests, leading the team to a 3-2 record. He complete with 98-of-172 completions (57.0%) for 1,177 yards, 7 touchdowns and 8 interceptions.
- Jon signed from Lincoln and accepted the head coaching job at Waxahachie High School in Waxahachie, Texas, south of Dallas in the year 2018.
- He was selected as the football head coach and athletic coordinator at Burleson High School in Burleson, Texas in March 2020. Currently, Jon Kitna is in the same position.