Jon Huntsman Jr. Bio, Age, Net Worth 2022, Daughter, Family, Height
Facts of Jon Huntsman Jr.
|Full Name:||Jon Huntsman Jr.|
|Birth Date:||March 26, 1960|
|Profession:||Politician, Diplomat, Businessman|
|Wife||Mary Kaye Huntsman|
|Married||Mary Kaye Huntsman|
|Net Worth||$1 Billion|
|Birth Place||Redwood City, California|
|Education||University of Utah University of Pennsylvania (BA)|
|Father||Jon Huntsman Sr.|
|Kids||Mary Anne (b. 1985), Abigail (b. 1986), Elizabeth ("Liddy"; b. 1988), Jon III (b. 1990), William (b. 1993), Gracie Mei (b. 1999; adopted from China), and Asha Bharati (b. 2006|
|Jon Huntsman Jr. Twitter|
|View more / View less Facts of Jon Huntsman Jr.|
An American politician, businessman, and diplomat, Jon Huntsman Jr. served as governor of Utah(2005–09) and as U.S. ambassador to China (2009–11) and to Russia (2017– ).
Early Life of Jon Huntsman Jr.
Jon was born on March 26, 1960, in Redwood City, California, the U.S. Currently, he is 59 years old with a birth sign Aries. He is the son of Karen Huntsman, daughter of LDS Church apostle David B. Haight and Jon Huntsman Sr, a billionaire businessman.
He grew up in California near Washington, D.C., when his father, Jon Huntsman, Sr., worked in the administration of Pres. Richard M. Nixon.
What College Did Jon Huntsman Jr. attend?
He was the eldest of nine children in an upper-class Mormon family. Jon holds an American nationality and belongs to the white ethnicity group. Besides this, Huntsman, Jr., dropped out of high school a few months shy of graduation to play in a rock band called Wizard (he later earned his GED). In the year 1978, Huntsman enrolled at the University of Utah.
Even Huntsman undertook his mission in Taiwan, where he became fluent in Mandarin Chinese and Taiwanese Hokkien. Later on, he enrolled at the University of Pennsylvania, earning a B.A. in international politics in 1987.
Who is Jon Huntsman’s Wife? Is Abby Huntsman, Jon Huntsman’s daughter?
Jon Huntsman Jr. is married to a beautiful lady, Mary Kaye Huntsman. After dating for a few years, Jon and his wife tied the knot in a huge marriage ceremony in 1983. That wedding ceremony was attended by famous politicians and businessmen. Furthermore, the pair is blessed with seven children including two adopted children.
Well, the duo gave birth to their first child daughter Mary Anne in 1985. After one year in 1986, they welcomed their second baby Abigail Haight Huntsman. Likewise, their third and fourth child Elizabeth was born in 1988, and Jon III was born in 1990.
Then, the couple welcomed their next son William Huntsman in 1993. After two years, the couple adopted Gracie Mei from China. And, the duo has adopted a daughter Asha Bharati from India in 2006.
What is the Net Worth of Jon Huntsman Jr.?
Jon Huntsman collects a huge earnings out of his profession as a politician, diplomat, and famous businessman. And even he is the CEO of Huntsman Corporation. But, he has not yet disclosed his actual salary to the media.
Currently, Huntsman has an estimated net worth of around $1 Billion. Further, he has established the Huntsman Cancer Institute with a $100 Million donation which is now one of the top cancer research institutes in the United States.
Additionally, his daughter Abigail Huntsman has maintained a capital of over $20 Million. Moreover, he lives in a great mansion of 12 bedrooms, 16 bathrooms, and over 22,000 square feet. Also, the house was listed for $50 Million a few years ago, but in 2013 the house price dropped to $44 Million. Later, Huntsman slashed the price to $34 Million.
Furthermore, Jon has also a 22-car garage and also has a different stylish and luxurious car collection. Besides this, he lives a rich lifestyle along with his family in a beautiful mansion that resides in the United States.
What is the Height of businessmen?
Jon looks tall in height with average body weight. His hair color is white and his eye color is brown. Besides that, Jon is active on his official Twitter account where he has 103k followers. However, he doesn’t use Facebook and Instagram.
Jon Huntsman Jr.’s Career
- Actually, Huntsman has served in every presidential administration since the presidency of Ronald Reagan.
- He began his professional career as a White House staff assistant for Ronald Reagan and was appointed Deputy Assistant Secretary of Commerce and United States Ambassador to Singapore by George H. W. Bush.
- At the beginning of the 1980s, Huntsman worked as a staff assistant in the administration of Pres.
- Ronald Reagan. He also held several positions under Pres. George H.W. Bush, notably that of U.S. ambassador to Singapore (1992–93).
- Likewise, he was a deputy U.S. trade representative for Pres. George W. Bush (2001–03).
- In the year 2004, he made a successful bid for the governorship of Utah, and he took office in 2005.
- In 2008 he was re-elected to the post with more than three-fourths of the vote.
- After serving for several years for different presidents, Huntsman Jr. finally became an ambassador of the United States to Singapore from 1992 to 1993.
- Later on, he started serving as the 16th Governor of Utah from 2005 which continued till 2009.
- Then, Jon served as the Ambassador for China for two years during the administration of former President Barack Obama.
- In addition, Huntsman became a candidate for the 2012 Republican presidential nomination.
- Even, he worked as the CEO of his family business called Huntsman Corporation and even served as the chairman of the Huntsman Cancer Foundation.
- Besides this, in March 2017, he was appointed for the post of ambassador to Russia by the current president Donald Trump.