Jojo Gomez Bio, Age, Net Worth 2022, Salary, Boyfriend, Height, Classes
Facts of Jojo Gomez
|Full Name:||Jojo Gomez|
|Birth Date:||July 9, 1993|
|Height:||5 feet 5 inches (1.65m)|
|Net Worth||$5 million|
|Birth Place||Fairview, NJ|
|Education||Holyoke Catholic High School|
|Youtube||Jojo Gomez Youtube|
|Jojo Gomez Instagram|
|View more / View less Facts of Jojo Gomez|
Jojo Gomez is a professional dancer and a choreographer. Moreover, she is an inspiration for the ones who want to establish themselves in the dance field.
Early Life of Jojo Gomez
Jojo Gomez was born on 9th July 1993, in Fairview, NJ, in the United States. As of 2019, she is 26 years old. According to the sources, she grew up along with her brother George and her mother after the divorce of her parents. Jojo holds American nationality and belongs to the Latin ethnicity.
Education of Dancer-Gomez
She completed her graduation from Holyoke Catholic High School. Though she was raised in Fairview, she moved to Los Angeles at the age of 17 to pursue her carer in dancing.
Is Jojo Gomez dating Donovan Okimura?
Jojo recently began dating fellow dancer Donovan Okimura in 2017 and they have been featured alongside together in Tim Milgram’s videos. Well, as she is young beautiful, and successful as well, there is a number of celebrities who want to pair up with her. But, as her bonding with Donovan seems quite strong, we hope that they will settle down marrying each other very soon.
Besides this, she garnered media attention after her kiss with pop star Demi Lovato at the 2018 New Year celebrations in Miami.
What Is Jojo Gomez’s Net Worth And Salary?
Well, though she had to struggle a lot in her starting days, now Jojo Gomez has collected the worth of about $5 million dollars. However, the dancer has not revealed the actual salary that she charges for her performance.
How tall is Jojo Gomez?
Regarding her body measurements, she stands at a height of 5 feet 5 inches whereas her weight is unknown. Moreover, her dark brown eyes and brown hair make her look more perfect. Jojo’s curvy body has just done justice to her dance moves in fact.
Jojo Gomez’s Career
- After moving to Los Angeles just at the age of 17, she started her career in dancing.
- The first audition of her career was for the MTV Video Music Awards in the year 2011.
- Gomez cleared the audition and got the chance to be a part of the show.
- After that, following her appearance at the VMAs, she worked with Justin Bieber on ‘The Voice’. Likewise, she also made appearances on ‘America’s Got Talent and ‘Radio Disney’.
- Tough she was working passionately, she had to work in dance bars and children’s events to make money.
- Gomez was not skinny from the beginning. Later after working so hard for a few years, she started gaining weight and she got less work.
- Wherever she went for her auditions, everyone said that she is amazingly talented but she needs to lose weight.
- Then, she decided that now she need to work on her own brand.
- After that, Gomez did her training and attended classes. Moreover, she also started teaching dance to kids at a studio in Orange County so she could take care of her bills.
- Then finally, she originally set up her YouTube account in November 2009. After that, she uploaded her first video in August 2014.
- Soon after that, the positive feedback she was getting accumulated into something significant.
- Jojo received teaching requests from various dance studios and ultimately joined the Millennium Dance Complex as a substitute teacher.
- Moreover, her first class had five students but it grew in time. Jojo even started filming her classes and putting the videos up on YouTube.
- Moving forward, her first work as a choreographer was for Tinashe’s ‘Company’. Then later she choreographed for Tinashe’s ‘Flame’. Recently, she also choreographed for the Backstreet Boys’ show in Las Vegas.
- Along with this, she teaches at IDA Hollywood, which is another prominent dance studio in Los Angeles Talking about her awards, she has won the Michael Jackson Vanguard Award.