What is ”Full House” Cast John Stamos Net Worth? His Movies and TV Shows in a Detail
John Stamos is an American actor, as well as a musician, who is extremely prominent for his role on General Hospital, Dreams, and Grandfathered. He is a hardworking person and has made a respectable position in American Television and film industry.
He has earned a massive amount of net worth from his acting and musical career. Scroll the screen to know more about his net worth, career, awards, and other interesting facts.
What is John Stamos Net Worth and Salary?
John Stamos Net Worth and Salary: John Stamos has an estimated net worth of around $40 million as of 2019. His main source of income is from his acting career. Also, he brings a hefty amount of money to his home from Netflix as a producer and actor. According to an online resource, a Netflix producer averagely earns around $81k–$126k for each season of the series.
|Net Worth in 2019||$40 million|
|Net Worth in 2018||Under Review|
|Annual Salary||Under Review|
|Source of Income||Actor and Musician|
Being an actor, John might earn some amount of money from some deals, advertisements, and endorsements. His actual amount of annual salary is still missing from the media. With his hard work and dedication towards his work, we can assume that his net worth will surely rise higher in his upcoming days.
His house in Beverly Hills
John recently listed his Country French-estate style, Beverly Hills home for around $6.75 million. The four-bedroom, four-bathroom mansion is perched atop a knoll in the Beverly Hills Post Office Office area. He owned the home for more than 14 years. As of now, he is living a lavish and luxurious lifestyle with his family members. However, the information regarding his car collection is still under wrap.
John Stamos is a philanthropic actor who is involved in various charitable moments. Also, he is the national spokesperson for Project Cuddle. He participated in a charity prom in the year 2008 Special Olympics Prom.
Vanguard Cancer Foundation, Kindred Foundation for Adoption, and GLAAD are few organizations John has supported over the years. Further, his charity work has brought him a lot of goodwill too.
The career of John Stamos
John Stamos made his professional acting debut in the year 1982 and appeared in the soap opera General Hospital. Initially, his character was to appear for just five episodes, but the audience loved him so much that his character was made a mainstay.
Movies and TV Shows
- John got the lead role in the CBS sitcom called Dreams in 1984 in which he played the aspiring musician Gino Minnelli.
- Also, he was a part of the main cast of the sitcom You Again? in which he played the son of the character of Jack Klugman.
- After that, he got a big career breakthrough in the year 1987 when he was selected to play Jesse Katsopolis in the sitcom Full House.
- John played Tony Gates, in the medical drama television series ER. Moreover, he also branched out into films with small roles in minor films.
- Throughout the decade of the 2000s, he appeared in movies such as Party Monster (2003), Knots (2004), and Farce of the Penguins (2006).
- He portrayed Karl Lindner in the 2008 television film A Raisin in the Sun.
- During the 2010-11 season, John made four appearances as Carl Howell in the teen musical comedy-drama Glee.
- John was a part of the recurring cast of the sitcom The New Normal in which he played Brice in five episodes from 2012 to 2013.
- Also, he plays a recurring role in the television drama series Necessary Roughness.
His Career as Musician
As a musician, John has occasionally performed with his idols, The Beach Boys. In the year 1992, he sang the song Forever for the band’s album Summer in Paradise. Also, he featured in the music video titled Forever by Jesse and the Rippers.
Awards and Achievements
John won the Young Artist Award for the Best Young Actor in a Daytime Series in the year 1984 for General Hospital. Also, he was presented with the TV Land Awards for Favorite Elvis Impersonation for Full House in the year 2007.
- John Stamos was born as John Phillip Stamos on 19th August 1963, in Cypress, California, the United States of America.
- As of 2019, his age is 56 years old while his horoscope is Leo.
- He is the son of William John Stamos (father) and Loretta Phillips (mother).
- He has two siblings named Alaina Stamos and Janeen Stamos.
- John holds an American nationality and belongs to a mixed ethnical background.
- He got a degree in arts and literature from John F Kennedy High School.
- He made his professional acting debut in the year 1982 and appeared in the soap opera General Hospital.
- John has an estimated net worth of around $40 million as of 2019.
- He tied the wedding knot with Caitlin McHugh on 3rd February 2018.
- John has a son, Billy Stamos who was born on 15th April 2018.
- He stands at a tall height of 6 feet and his body weight is around 79kg.
- John is active on various social networking sites like Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter.