What’s John Reilly Net Worth? His Bio, Wife, Kids,
Facts of John Reilly
|Full Name:||John Reilly|
|Birth Date:||November 11, 1934|
|Death Date:||January 9, 2021|
|Wife||Liz Reilly (m. 1981–2021)|
|Net Worth||$3 Million|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
|Hair Color||Dark Brown|
|Birth Place||Chicago, Illinois|
|View more / View less Facts of John Reilly|
American actor, John Reilly had featured on soap operas including General Hospital, Sunset Beach, and Passions. In his career, he had also appeared in few American films and television series.
Early Life of John Reilly
On 11th, November 1934, John was born to American parents in Chicago, Illinois. His birth name is John Henry Matthew Reilly. John held American nationality and was of mixed ethnicity.
Was John Reilly Married?
This actor had been happily married to his wife until his death. He hasn’t shared any information regarding his love life. But John’s wife’s name is Liz Reilly. They surely dated for a certain period of time before their marriage. In the year 1981, John exchanged wedding vows with his wife Liz.
The couple surely married in a private ceremony but in the presence of their parents and close friends. Soon after their marriage, they became parents of children.
John became the father of five daughters but the name of the four daughters of John is yet to be revealed. But one of his daughter’s names is Caitlin who is an actress and social media star.
The couple had a blissful married life for more than 4 decades. Also, he has already become the grandfather of two grandchildren whose details are yet to be out. But their blissful marital life ended with the death of John. Previously, he was married to Donna as per reports.
Cause of John Reilly Death
John Reilly passed away on January 9, 2021, in his residence. At age of 86, this actor died but the prime reason for his death is yet to be out. His daughter Caitlin shares news of her father’s death through her official Instagram account. Also, she shared an emotional caption;
“John Henry Matthew Reilly AKA Jack. The brightest light in the world has gone out. Imagine the best person in the world. Now imagine that person being your dad. I’m so grateful he was mine. I’m so grateful I got to love him. I’m so grateful I made it in time to hold him and say goodbye. I honestly don’t know what I’m going to do, but I know he’ll be with me. I love you forever Daddy”
Net Worth of John Reilly
John definitely had collected a decent sum of money from his professional career. According to reports, John Reilly has an estimated net worth of $3 million. He might earn handsome money by featuring in movies and tv series.
John also earned a hefty sum of money by featuring the hit movies and series. He definitely lived a luxurious life out of his earning during his lifeline. He left all this property to his beloved wife.
John Reilly’s Career
- In the mid-1960s, he started his acting career with guest-starring roles on Death Valley Days, Apple’s Way, and Gunsmoke.
- Then he replaced John Colenback as Dr. Dan Stewart on As the World Turns in 1974.
- John made two guest appearances on The Bionic Woman in the year 1977.
- In the year 1978, he had roles in the television movies Lassie: A New Beginning and Secrets of Three Hungry Wives.
- Also, he appeared in feature films including The Main Event (1979) and Gorp (1980).
- He had a recurring role in the nighttime soap opera Dallas in 1983.
- He then played the role of WSB agent Sean Donely at General Hospital.
- He played the role of Kelly Taylor’s oft-absentee father, Bill, in several episodes of Beverly Hills.
- John took over the role of Alistair Crane on the NBC soap opera Passions in 2005.
- Then he returned to the role in August 2007 as a recurring character and remained with the show until his character was killed off in May 2008.
- He reprised the role of Sean Donely on General Hospital: Night Shift for the second-season finale in 2008.
- In the year 2013, he reprised the role of Sean Donely on General Hospital for the 50th anniversary year.