John Dickerson Wiki, Age, Net Worth 2022, Salary, Wife, Children, Height
Facts of John Dickerson
|July 6, 1968
|5 feet 11 inches (1.80m)
|University of Virginia
|C. Wyatt Dickerson
|Michael Dickerson, Elizabeth Earls, Ann Bullion, and Jane Dickerson
|Brice Dickerson, Nancy Dickerson
|John Dickerson Facebook
|John Dickerson Twitter
|John Dickerson Instagram
|View more / View less Facts of John Dickerson
An American veteran journalist, John Dickerson is popular as the host of Face the Nation on CBS News. He also holds the position of political director of CBS News, chief Washington correspondent for CBS News, and a political columnist for Slate magazine.
He was also the chief political correspondent at Slate prior to Face The Nation and covered politics at Time magazine for 12 years.
Who are John Dickerson’s Parents?
John Dickerson was born on July 6, 1968, in Washington, D.C., United States. As of 2019, he is 51 years old with a star sign is Cancer. He is the son of C. Wyatt Dickerson and a journalist mother, Nancy Dickerson. Furthermore, he has a brother, Michael Dickerson, and three sisters: Elizabeth Earls, Ann Pullion, and Jane Dickerson. John holds an American nationality and belongs to white ethnicity.
During his childhood, he was brilliant in his study. John was extremely talented in academics. He attended Sidwell Friends School in 1987. Later on, he completed his graduation in English with distinction from the University of Virginia.
Who is John Dickerson Wife?
John has a very secretive nature towards his personal life and professional career. Therefore, John has not dictated about his past affairs and relationship status, but he mentioned that he is married to Anne Dickerson after the long story of their dating. The couple is also blessed with two children son Brice Dickerson and daughter Nancy Dickerson.
Some of the sources publicly mentioned that their affair before their married life was seen among the public. John and Anne being as a spouse even were spotted in the ceremony holding their hand together and their together pictures were even captured by the media during that time. As of now, he is happily living with his wife and children making a strong bond between them.
John was dragged into a controversy after he shamelessly defends his statement for Slate magazine. In that magazine, he stated that President Obama “can only cement his legacy if he destroys the GOP.” Later on, he defended his statement regarding the GOP.
What is John Dickerson’s Net Worth and Salary?
Being a veteran journalist and political correspondent, John earns a huge amount of money from his professional career. The estimated net worth is around $4 million as of 2019.
He approximately earns a handsome amount of salary from his work. With his good salary of around $1 million earned from the CBS news, he is planning soon to get a new house too.
Social Sites Presence
John has a standard height of 5 feet 11 inches tall with a weight of 61 kg. Similarly, he has blue eyes and blond hair. Dickerson is quite active on social media such as Twitter and Instagram. He randomly gives the update and posts photos and videos on his social accounts.
John Dickerson’s Career
- John Dickerson began his career at Time magazine.
- During his tenure at Time magazine, he covered politics. Simultaneously, he has also spent his last four years as its White House correspondent.
- Just prior to Face The Nation, John was the chief political correspondent at Slate.
- John even served as a political correspondent at Slate. Similarly, he came into the spotlight as he began to host Face The Nation in 2009.
- In the year 2011, John was appointed as Political Director of CBS News.
- In addition, he has also appeared on The Al Franken Show on Air America Radio every Wednesday.
- Besides that, he used to be the regular guest on NPR’s Day to Day.
- And his notable shows include PBS’s Washington Week and the Slate Political Gabfest, and a weekly podcast with David Plotz and Emily Bazelon.
- Likewise, on June 7, 2015, he came as the host of Face the Nation.
- Further, he has also written a book entitled Whistlestop: My Favorite Stories from Presidential Campaign History.
- So far, John has not won any awards and honors, although he has done many notable works and is appreciated by many people all over the world.