Who is John Andretti Wife? Cause of Death, Net Worth 2021, Age, Height
Facts of John Andretti
|Full Name:||John Andretti|
|Birth Date:||March 12, 1963|
|Death Date:||January 12, 2020|
|Profession:||Race Car Driver|
|Height:||5 feet 7 inches (1.70m)|
|Net Worth||$20 Million|
|Birth Place||Bethlehem, Pennsylvania|
|Siblings||Mario Andretti, Carolyn Andretti|
|Kids||Jarrett Andretti, Olivia Andretti, Amelia Andretti|
|View more / View less Facts of John Andretti|
American race car driver John Andretti came into the highlight after winning the 1997 Pepsi 400 at Daytona.
When was John Andretti born?
John was born on March 12, 1963, in Bethlehem, Pennsylvania, in the United States of America. He si the son of Aldo Andretti. He grew up with his three siblings and twin brother. Mario Andretti is the name of his brother and Adam Andretti is the name of his younger brother. Carolyn Andretti is the name of his beautiful sister. As John was born as a member of the famous Andretti racing family, he was predestined for a racing career.
Regarding his academic qualification, he graduated in junior stock cars and USAC midgets. Then he attended and graduated from Moravian College with a degree in business management. Later John reflected as an investment banker or stockbroker if he had not started racing.
Who was the Wife of John Andretti?
John Andretti was happily married to Nancy Andretti. The duo exchanged their marriage vows in the year 1987. From their marriage, the couple was blessed with three children. Jarrett Andretti is the name of his son who is an American racing driver from Charlotte, North Carolina. His son Jarett also walked in the footsteps of his father and made his career as a race driver. Similarly, Olivia Andretti and Amelia Andretti is the name of his two beautiful daughters.
What is the Net Worth of John Andretti?
John Andretti had earned a hefty sum of income from his professional career. According to the celebrity net worth, he had an estimated net worth of around $20 million at the time of his death. The primary source of his income was his successful career as an American race car driver.
What is the Cause of John Andretti’s Death?
On January 30, 2020, John sadly passed away. John’s death news was confirmed by Andretti Autosport via Twitter.
“We will forever carry with us John’s genuine spirit of helping others first and himself second. Our prayers today are with Nancy, Jarret, Olivia, and Amelia, with our entire family, and fans worldwide. We urge all our followers to, please, #CheckIt4Andretti.”
John died at the age of 56. He left the world on Thursday, after a three-year battle with colon cancer.
What was the Height of John Andretti?
John Andretti had got a fit and healthy body. He has an average height of 5 feet 7 inches tall. Similarly, his total body weight is 78 kg at the time of demise. Likewise, he had blue color eyes with black-grey hair color.
John Andretti’s Career
- John Andretti started his professional career journey in the field of the racing industry. At first, he made his NASCAR Nationwide Series debut in the 1998 Goody’s 300 in Daytona.
- After that, he had four top-ten finishes and no wins spanning 37 races in three years.
- In the year 1993, his NASCAR Sprint Cup Series debut came with Tyson/Holly Farms 400 in North Wilkesboro.
- Then alter John had two wins and 37 top-ten finishes over 393 races in 17 years. In the year 2010 Andretti last raced in the Sprint Cup Series.
- Moreover, he also had a ten-year IndyCar Series career. Andretti made his debut at the 2007 Indy 500 and last raced in the 2011 Indy 500.
- After that, he had never won in the IndyCar Series and had his career-best finish in 2008 at 30th place.
- Likewise, John had also participated in the Champ Car series, running 73 races in eight years with one win at the 1991 Gold Coast Indy Car Grand Prix in Surfers Paradise.
- In the year 1987 Andretti joined the PPG Indy Car World Series (CART).
- In the year 1988, he reached as high as seventh place before mechanical problems forced him to finish 21st.
- After that John finished a career-best fifth in the 1991 Indianapolis 500.
FAQs of John Andretti
What happened to John Andretti?
John died untimely. On January 30, 2020, John died in Mooresville, North Carolina, United States. He was suffering from colon cancer since 2017 and after three years of a long battle, he passed away.
Who was John Andretti’s wife?
Nancy Andretti was John’s wife. After the death of John, she is living a single life. In 1987, they got married.
How old was John Andretti?
On March 12, 1963, John was born. he was a native of Bethlehem, Pennsylvania, United States. At the age of 57, he left this beautiful world.