Johan Riley Fyodor Taiwo Samuel Bio, Age, Net Worth 2022, Height
Johan Riley Fyodor Taiwo Samuel is the child of supermodel Heidi Klum and singer-songwriter Seal.
Early Life of Samuel
Johan Riley Fyodor Taiwo was born on November 22, 2006, at 17:01 in Los Angeles, California, United States. Samuel is the second child of Heidi Klum and Seal. As of 2019, he is 13 years old and his sun sign is Scorpio.
His mother is a notorious German model, producer, and entrepreneur whereas his father is a singer and songwriter. His nationality is American and his ethnicity is American-German.
How many Siblings Does Johan Riley Fyodor Taiwo Samuel have?
Raised in a well-off family, he has two siblings; elder brother Henry Gunther Ademola Dashtu and Samuel and younger sister Lou Sulola Samual. He also has half-sister Helene (Leni ) Boshoven Samuel who was born from his mother’s ex-partner, Flavio Briatore.
Johan Riley Fyodor Taiwo Samuel’s Personal life
Johan’s mother was pregnant with her first child when she met his father at a London awards dinner in early 2004. They met once more a few weeks later at an exclusive gym in New York. He had just finished his workout and had only a towel on.
Similarly, they had their first date five weeks later in Los Angles. She told him about the pregnancy the next morning and Seal, who had a turbulent childhood due to an abusive father and absentee mother, made a resolve to be a good father to the child.
They continued dating after the birth of the child. Seal proposed to Klum 14,000 feet up on a glacier in British Columbia in December 2004. Four months later, on May 10, 2005, they married.
Johan Riley Fyodor Taiwo Samuel’s Net Worth & Salary
Johan Riley Fyodor Taiwo Samuel’s net worth as of now, 2019 is still under the media radar. Heir to Klum and Seam’s gigantic realm, he was born multi-millionaire, all thanks to his luck.
Grew up in never-ending bling-bling, Samuel hasn’t begun his own profession as he is too young to work. Moreover, He is the legal successor to the $90 million fortunes of versatile model-turned-actress, Heidi Klum as well as the $30 million of his father Seal.
- As the son of two Hollywood A-listers, Johan Riley is growing up with a considerable amount of media attention directed at him. Currently, Samuel is a school-going child.
- Additionally, he has an interest in martial art, he participates in Taekwondo coaching classes in his school.
- His mother, Klum, was featured on the cover of the 1998 ‘Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue’ and is the first German model to become a Victoria’s, Secret Angel.
- A businessperson, television personality, fashion designer, author, actress, and singer, Klum is one of the most prominent expatriates from her native country.
- However, Johan’s father is an internationally popular British musician who has won four Grammys. Creative and artistic, Johan takes after his father in more ways than one.
- During his leisure, Samuel loves pampering himself with interesting storybooks, delightful foods, and animated series.
- Often appears in public with his siblings and mother, he frequently gets to enjoy premium vacations and luxurious hotel visits.
- Extremely creative and talented kid, he has a wide platform to expose his capability following the footprints of his parents.
- There are multiple career choices that he could pick up to surpass his fame as a celebrity kid.
- Moreover, he may precede his career as an actor or entrepreneur like his mother or get in the musical journey to get into the gang of his father.