Joelle Anoa i【Roman Reigns Daughter】Bio, Age, Net Worth 2022, Parents
Facts of Joelle Anoa'i
|Full Name:||Joelle Anoa'i|
|Birth Date:||December 14, 2008|
|Birth Place||United States|
|View more / View less Facts of Joelle Anoa'i|
Known as the daughter of WWE wrestler Roman Reigns, also known as a member of The Shield.
When was Joelle Anoa’i Birthed?
Joelle Anoa I was born on December 14, 2008, in The United States of America. As of 2020, she is 12 years old with the zodiac sign Sagittarius. She is the daughter of Roman Reigns and Galina Becker. She is also has a twin brother. Joelle Anoa’i holds an American nationality and belongs to mixed ethnicity.
Joelle Anoa i’s Parents’ Personal life
Joelle Anoa’i is still a kid so it is too early to talk about the relationship. Her parents married in 2014. They meet for the first time in their college days at Georgia Tech University. At the time, Galina was also an athlete in college. Soon the two started dating each other and after 9 years of togetherness, they got engaged on February 26, 2012.
They tied the knot in 2014 at Disney’s Castaway Cay, a private island in the Bahamas. Furthermore, the couple is blessed with an adorable daughter whom they have welcomed in the year 2008. In 2016, their twin sons were born. At the moment Joelle is living happily with her parents and brothers.
Joelle Anoa i’s Parents’ Net Worth
Joelle Anoa’i is just 11 years old as of 2019, so there is no point that the celebrity child has a net worth of her own as she has no source of earnings. However, her mother Becker earns a good sum of money from her career. As of 2022, her net worth is $3 million. Becker is also a professional model and her annual salary is around $66,000.
Likewise her father Roman Reigns has earned tremendous net worth through his pro wrestling career. He has a net worth of $12 million. According to the source, his annual salary is reported to be $2 million. In 2017, Roman Reigns made a total of $3.5 million making him the 4th highest paid wrestler of the year. The previous year, he had earned $2.1 million and so he is definitely making financial progress.
Apart from wrestling, he adds a decent sum through TV and films. In 2015, he purchased a luxury house worth $0.9 million in Tampa, Florida. Further, he owns few lists of world expensive cars including Range Rover, Mercedes Benz SUV, Toyota Fortuner, and Lamborghini Huracan. Looking at the huge net worth of her parents, we are sure that Joelle is spending a very luxurious life along with her parents.
Joelle Anoa i’s Parents’ Career
- The professional life of Joelle hasn’t been started as she is in her school days. Luckily, she came to fame because her father is from the entertainment industry.
- In the future, she may follow the footsteps of her parents.
- Joelle’s father Roman Reigns is an American professional wrestler, actor, former professional Canadian football player.
- He was a footballer at Escambia High School for a year and three years at Pensacola Catholic High School. He was then trained to wrestle because he was related to a family of wrestlers. He became a member of Shield at WWE Debut on November 18, 2012.
- Currently, his profession is professional wrestler.
- Roman Reigns has achieved many successes. He became the winner of the 2015 Royal Rumble. He also defeated Triple H at Wrestlemania 32 to become a 3-time heavyweight world champion.
- Similarly, he is a Slammy Award winner of the “Superstar of the Year” in 2014.
- He has won 1 time a day Team Champion. But after separating from The Shield, he has become a single main event superstar.