Joe Wilkinson is a famous English actor, comedian, and writer. He is mainly popular for his performances in television programs such as Live at the Electric and Lives at the Apollo. Some of the other TV programs he has appeared in are Live at the Apollo and Live at the Electric. He has been doing solo performances since 2011.
Joe Wilkinson’s Early Life
Joe was born on 2nd May 1975 in Bromley, England, the United Kingdom as Joseph Wilkinson. As of 2023, Joe is 48 years old. By birth, his sun sign is Taurus, and celebrates his birthday on the 2nd of May every year. His mother’s name is Stella Wilkinson and his father’s name is Brian Wilkinson.
His grandfather’s name is Roland Joseph. Robert Brian Wilkinson is his brother’s name. Likewise, Joe has British nationality and belongs to the white ethnic group. Similarly, he follows the Christianity religion.
Joe Wilkinson and Petra Exton’s Marriage
Joe is still married to his longtime girlfriend Petra Exton in 2015 at the end of July secretly in Beechwood Hall, Cooksbridge, UK. They met all the way back in 2011 at a party through mutual friends. At that time, they were both living in Brighton.
Joe Wilkinson’s Net Worth
As of 2023, his estimated net worth is around $18 million. Being a famous actor, writer, and comedian, of course, he earns a decent sum of money. His salary is $54k. He earns extra money from screenwriting and acting.
Height and Weight of Joe Wilkinson
He stands at the height of 6 feet 1 inch, whereas his weight is 72 kg. He has got dark brown hair with beautiful dark brown pair of eyes.
Joe Wilkinson’s Professional Career
- He first initiated his career at his local pub in 2004.
- Moreover, he also played lots of stand-up shows on his tour: Joe Wilkinson: My Dad’s Called Brian and My Mum’s Called Stella and at venues such as the Bloomsbury Theatre and the Edinburgh Fringe.
- Moving forward, Wilkinson has also appeared in a number of television shows since 2010 and in the same year, he even played various characters in Robert’s Web for the first series.
- Next, he also appeared in a popular show, The Rob Brydon Show, The Wright Stuff, Show & Tell, Comedy Lab, and My Funniest Year, 8 Out of 10 Cats, and has performed at a stand-up section of Russell Howard’s Good News.
- After that, in 2012, he wrote three episodes in the first series of Anna & Katy, as well as an animated short, A Fishy Tale.
- Further in the BBC Three comedy show Live at the Electric, as half of the comedic double-act “Two episodes of MASH, Wilkinson was involved.
- Similarly, Joe has also appeared as a resident comedian on the revived series Celebrity Squares on ITV since 2014 which was returned for a second series in April 2015.
- Besides this, he starred in the Sky 1 series Rovers in 2016, which he co-wrote with David Earl, and was also a contestant on the Dave comedy game show series Taskmaster.
- Similarly, in June 2015, Wilkinson appeared in a live recording for the Flatshare Slimdown.
- The episodes were published in August 2017
- Likewise, in 2019, Wilkinson took part in a special episode of The Great British Bake Off for Stand Up to Cancer.
- He Won the Hackney Empire New Act award in 2006.
- Joe’s Tv shows are The Cockfields, 8 Out of 10 Cats Does Countdown, Him & Her, After Life, Live at the Electric, and others.
FAQs of Joe Wilkinson
Does Joe Wilkinson have a podcast?
Yes, Joe is on Podcast. He and David Earl run the podcast channel named, Gossip Mongers.
Did Joe Wilkinson’s poem make people cry?
Yes, Joe’s poem has made people’s eyes full of tears. His poem was reacted to by a variety of youtube channels.
Has Joe Wilkinson done Taskmaster?
Yes, Joe has done Taskmaster. Wilkinson finished the last season two of Channel 4’s Taskmaster with 69 points.
Did Joe Wilkinson appear in the Soccer Am?
Yes, the appeared in the Soccer Am and also said that he is a supporter of Gillingham Football Club and, on Twitter, is known as Gillinghamjoe.