Who is American comedian & Podcast Host Joe Rogan Wife? A Romantic Relationship with a Girlfriend, Manthey!
Many of us get entertained via comedy shows and the name of that show is widely famous all over, but we hardly know about the person entertaining us on that show. Well, we are talking about an American stand-up comedian, Joe Rogan who has successfully climbed the ladder of success because of his hard work and dedication towards the work.
Taking care of the curiosity of his fans, here we have gathered some information regarding his personal life. So scroll down to know more about his girlfriend, wife, dating life, affairs including some rumors and controversy.
Who is Joe Rogan Wife?
Joe Rogan is quite secretive regarding his personal life, so he hardly leaves any clue regarding his relationship. As of now, we came to know that he is married. Joe Rogan’s wife name is Jessica Schimmel. The couple is married for a long time since the year 2009 and is living together happily. Prior to that, they were engaged in the year 2008 and they seem quite supportive and caring towards each other.
They have two daughters together, born in 2008 and 2010 respectively. However, the name of his daughters is not available at the moment. His wife, Jessica also has a daughter from a previous relationship and Rogan serves as the step-father. As it’s been a long time of their togetherness, the couple is sharing a strong bond and there is no news or rumor regarding their relationship is heard which would lead to their separation or divorce.
Past Affairs and Relationship of Joe Rogan
Joe Rogan is among those celebrities who have been through different paths of relationship. Before Jessica, he was in a romantic relationship with his girlfriend Jerri Manthey. They first met in the year 1997 and after being together for about six years the pair separated in 2003. However, the exact reason behind their separation is still under the wraps.
Reportedly Joe was also in a relationship with Lakana Zee but no actual information about that controversy is available which will make us clear about their relationship.
How many Children Does Joe Rogan have?
Joe and his wife Jessica Schimmel have three children; two biological and one that Rogan helped raise as a step-father. In the podcast, he also revealed that he has a child who is 20 years old. Their eldest daughter is a 20-year-old named Kayja. However, it is not clear if the 20-year old daughter is the one Schimmel had from a previous relationship.
Both Rogan and Jessica are giving their best to prove them as responsible parents and are supportive of their children. Moreover, the couple rarely makes any public appearance but their family is spotted spending good times.
- Joe Rogan was born as Joseph James Rogan on 11th August 1967, in Newark, New Jersey, the United States of America.
- As of 2019, he is 52 years old and his horoscope is Leo.
- Joe is the son of Joseph Rogan (father) while his mother’ name is not available at the moment.
- He joined Newton South High School at the age of 11 in Massachusetts for his education. Later, he enrolled in the University of Massachusetts Boston but dropped out after finding it meaningless.
- Joe holds an American nationality and belongs to mixed ethnical background.
- He began his career at the young age of 14 where he started to participate in Taekwondo Championship.
- Joe has an estimated net worth of $25 million as of 2019.
- He tied the wedding knot with Jessica Schimmel since the year 2009.
- Joe has three daughters whose names are not available at the moment.
- He stands at a height of 5 feet 8 inches and his body weight is around 86 kg.
- Joe is active on various social networking sites such as Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter.