Joe Rhodes Bio, Age, Net Worth 2022, Salary, Girlfriend, Wife, Kids, Height
Joe Rhodes is an American Investment banker or consultant. Similarly, Joe is popular as the husband of journalist Natalie Morales. Currently, he is the Founder as well as Managing partner of Stockton Road Capital. Moreover, Joe is famous for being an associate at Charterhouse Group International.
Joe Rhodes’s Bio, Age, Parents, and Education
Joe Rhodes was born in 1960 in the United States of America. His age is 62 as of the year 2022. Moreover, Rhodes was born on the laps of Kay and Joseph S. Rhodes. Similarly, Joe became young in an upper-middle-class family.
Likely, he is a son of a mother Kay Rhodes, and the father of Joseph S. Rhodes. Likewise, Joe belongs of American nationality. As well as he is of white ethnicity. He follows the Christianity religion.
Educational background of Joe Rhodes
Talking about his education he studied at Parkway West High School in Baldwin, where he finished high school in the year 1988. After that Joe attended the University of Colorado at Boulder, graduating magna cum laude.
Joe Rhodes Married Natalie Morales, Are they living happily?
Talking about his personal life, Joe Rhodes is a happily married man. His wife is a journalist, Natalie Morales on married 22 August 1998. More, the cute couple first met each other while she worked in an Investment Banking firm. After that, there the two have begun to date each other. Likewise, Joe’s wife, Natalie Morales is a television journalist. She is famous for anchoring the show, Today Show.
Likely, as a loving spouses, the duo welcomed their first child in the year 2004 named, Joseph Stockton Rhodes. Similarly, on 9 September 2008, she gave birth to her second baby boy named Luke Hudson Rhodes.
What is the Net Worth and Salary of Joe Rhodes as of 2022?
Joe Rhodes is one of the popular American investment consultants. Currently, Joe Rhodes has an estimated net worth of around $7 million as of the year 2022.
Joe Rhodes’s Career as a Banker
- Moving towards his career after graduation, Joe Rhodes worked as an associate of the Investment Banking Division of the Union Bank of Switzerland from 1992 to 1995, for almost three years.
- However, while working at the bank, Joe was a specialist in the Investment Banking Division and the Mergers and Acquisitions Group. Later after gaining knowledge, Rhodes became the Partner at Charterhouse Group
- Furthermore, not only that he has been worked in the sub-offices of the firm is associated with it since 1997, and has served the company for eleven long years.
- According to this, he also worked with different firms like Kidder, Peabody, and Co. Eventually, in the year 2001.
- Later, he moved to work in the field of education, health. At present, he owns a company named Stockton Road Capital.
- Further, Joe Rhodes is also associated as the director of NEXT Proteins, Inc and Charter Banking Company.