Who is the Detective Series Riptide’s Actor Joe Penny’s Wife? Are Brendan Penny and Joe Penny Related?
Joseph Edward Penny Jr. aka Joe Penny is an actor who came to the media spotlight after acting in the TV series, Riptide. He is active in this industry since the year 1977.
He portrayed the role of Nick Ryder in the show from the year 1984 to the year 1986. Also, he is popular for playing in Jake and the Fatman as Jake Styles.
He has appeared in several highly rated films such as Forever Fernwood, Jake, and the Fatman, Lou Grant, Jane Doe: Till Death Do Us Part, and so on.
Who is Joe Penny Wife?
Joe Penny has been married to wife, Cindy M. Penny since the year 2004. The marriage ceremony was held in the presence of their close friends and family members.
They agreed to make their relationship official after dating for a long time. Despite being famous, Joe has maintained a private lifestyle when it comes to his personal life.
Joe neither speaks nor is seen with his wife in the public. The only time we could see the two together in a very public place is during red carpet events.
This does not mean to say that they do not have a blissful life together, they are quite happy together as there have not been any rumors between them. They do not have any children together yet but their love life has remained a source of encouragement to many young couples. Currently, the couple lives happily creating memories and a strong bond together.
Are Brendan Penny and Joe Penny Related?
There is been a growing argument about Joe Penny being related to Brendan Penny. Some even believed they are brothers but the truth remains that they have two things in common. Brendan and Joe are both actors and they share a similar surname.
Joe is an Italian- American actor while Brendan Penny is a Canadian actor who grew up in both London and Ottawa. However, his full name is Brendan James Penny.
How many children does Brendan Penny have?
Brendan and his wife have two children, a boy and a girl whose identities are not available at the media. He seems to be a proud and loving father. Whenever he gets free time, Brendan loves to spend his time with his family.
Brendan Penny loves to surf, go fishing, and hang out with his wife and children. Currently, the family resides in Tofino on Vancouver Island.
Does Joe Penny have siblings?
Joe Penny has about seven direct siblings six of them are girls with only one brother. Also, he has three half-siblings. However, their identity is still missing from the media.
During their early life, they had to face tough times. It was because their parents separated and got divorced. Afterward, they started living with their mom in California.
Joe Penny’s Interesting facts
- Joe Penny was born as Joseph Edward Penny Jr on 24th June 1956 in London, England, in the United Kingdom to Joseph Edward Penny (father)
- As of 2022, he is 66 years old and his horoscope is Cancer.
- Joe shared his childhood with one brother and a total of six sisters.
- He graduated his high schooling from Marina High School.
- Joe started his acting career with a minor role in the TV Series, Forever Fernwood in the year 1977 with eight episodes to his name.
- Joe has an estimated net worth of around $500k while his salary is missing from the media.
- He married his longtime girlfriend Cindy M. Penny in the year 2004 in a small gathering of friends and families.
- He has a height of 6 feet and a bodyweight of around 86 kg.
- His hair is of dark brown color and his eyes are blue-green in color.
- Joe is active on his official Instagram account.