How much is Microsoft co-Founder Paul Allen’s Sister-Jody Allen Net Worth? Who Inherited Jody Allen’s Brother-Paul Allen’s Money?
American businesswoman, entrepreneur, as well as a philanthropist, Jody Allen is best known as the co-founder and president of the Paul G. Allen Family Foundation. Jody earns a hefty amount from her career. Let’s find out the actual amount of her net worth, car collection, and other assets.
How much is Paul Allen’s Sister-Jody Allen Net Worth?
Paul Allen’s sister, Jody Allen has been working as a businesswoman for more than three decades. She has an estimated net worth of around $20.3 billion as of 2021. Jody has raised her net worth from many of her investments, business, and real estate. Also, Jody has taken control over her brother, Paul Allen‘s net worth after his death.
As of now, Jody is lavishly living her life the money she received from her successful professional career. In the coming days, her net worth will surely rise higher.
Cars & Houses of Jody Allen
As Jody inherits her brother, Paul Allen’s money, house, and assets, she owns a number of houses in many places of the world. She owns Thurston Estate worth $7.5 million in a Hawaiian hideaway. She owns other estates like Mercer Island Estate in Seattle, Carbon Beach Home in the Grand Tetons, Lopez Island estate in Lopez Island, Beverly Hills condo in Beverly Hills, Teton Ridge Estate, in France, and a New York apartment in New York City.
Further, Jody owns an Octopus yacht, Octopus helicopter, Tatoosh Yacht, Meduse yacht, Mig -29, Yellow Submarine, and many more. Her brother, Paul was fond of cars. His car collection includes Porsche 959, 1988 Mazda B Series, and other many expensive cars
Where does Jody Allen live?
Jody Allen used to live on Mercer Island, Washington, outside of Seattle back in the year 2009. Currently, Jody is living in a lavish estate in Wedgwood, Seattle, the United States.
Who Inherited Paul Allen’s Money?
Jody Allen has inherited her brother, Paul Allen’s money after his death in the year 2018 which was around $20 billion. She was even named as the executor of Paul’s estate. Her brother, Paul has donated $469 million in grants to more than 1,400 nonprofit organizations. He also donated more than $2 billion in charity.
As of now, Jody holds all responsibilities for the execution of Paul’s will and settling his affairs with tax authorities and parties. After Paul’s death, Jody stated the following statement with the media.
“I have been given the great responsibility to steward Paul’s wealth in service of his vision for the future, while the loss of Paul is overwhelming, I am dedicated to preserving and implementing Paul’s vision.”
Professional Career of Jody Allen
- Jody Allen has an impressive history of her career as a businesswoman.
- In the year 1986, she co-founded Vulcan Inc. alongside her brother, Paul to manage their family business and charitable endeavors.
- After that, she became the vice-chair of First & Goal Inc. The company controls the operations of the Seattle Seahawks.
- She also performs as the president of Vulcan Productions which produces movies, digital programs, and outreach initiatives.
- Currently, she has been working as the president and founder of several other organizations such as the ArtsFund, the Theatre Communications Group, the University of Washington Foundation, the Los Angeles International Film Festival, the Oregon Shakespeare Festival, and many more.
Quick Facts of Jody Allen
- Jody Allen entered this world in the year 1959, in Seattle, Washington, the United States to her parents Faye G. Allen (father) and Kenneth S. Allen (mother).
- She is at the age of 62 years and her birth name is Jo Lynn “Jody” Allen.
- Her father worked as an associate director of the University of Washington Libraries while her mother worked as a Seattle school teacher.
- She grew up with her brother, Paul Allen who died at age 65 because of some complications of non-Hodgkin lymphoma.
- Jody holds an American nationality while her ethnicity is white.
- She completed her school education at Lakeside School in 1975.
- Later, Jody joined Whitman College in Walla Walla, Washington.
- Jody was married to her husband Brian Patton in the year 1988.
- She shared three children, Duncan, Gardener, and Faye with Brian.
- Jody has blonde colored hair while her eyes are blue in color.