Nationality of Joanna Harper, Bio, Age, Net Worth, Ex-Husband, Children
Facts of Joanna Harper
|Full Name:||Joanna Harper|
|Kids||Charles Joseph Harper, Harris Aliyah Harper|
|View more / View less Facts of Joanna Harper|
Joanna Harper, an American personality received a wide recognization as the ex-wife of Singer and songwriter, Ben Harper.
How old is Joanna Harper?
Joanna Harper opened her beautiful pair of eyes somewhere in 1996. Harper was born in the United States of America. As of 2022, Joanna is 52 years old. Joanna has the birth name of Joanna Hardy.
By nationality, Joanna has American citizenship while she belongs to the white ethnic community. Likewise, Joanna follows the Christianity religion.
Is Joanna Harper still Married?
Joanna might be single at the moment. Similarly, she likes to keep her personal matter private, so she hasn’t shared many details about her present dating life. Before, Joanna was married to Ben Harper. Professionally, Ben is an American singer and songwriter.
She was his first wife of Ben. In 1996, Ben and Joanna tied the wedding knot in presence of their friends and family. After staying as a married couple for four years, they legally got divorced in 2000. As of now, both are living happy and peaceful life while focusing on their career.
How many children does Joanna Harper have?
Joanna is the mother of two young ones. Along with her ex-husband, Ben she welcomed a son and daughter. She welcomed her son in December 1997 and named him Charles Joseph Harper. On August 14, 1999, Joanna give birth to Harris Aliyah Harper.
What is Joanna Harper’s Net Worth?
Joanna’s net worth and her career are not available at any site. Similarly, her ex-husband, Ben Harper has an estimated net worth of $10 million as of 2022. Besides this, Ben gets a good sum of money from the ads and sponsors as well and is an extremely well-paid brand endorser. Ben has earned this hefty income from his career as an American singer and songwriter. This income includes Ben’s all property and assets as well.
As of now, Ben is living a happy and lavish life while enjoying his comedian journey with his family members. In a very short period of time, Ben became successful in making his name in the public. As Ben is quite passionate about his comedy career, with his increased amount of passion in the upcoming days, Ben’s net worth and annual salary will surely rise up.
What is Ben Harper doing now?
Ben is on the tour at the moment. Furthermore, Ben joined JJ Grey’s Blackwater SOL Revue at the St. Augustine Amphitheatre in Florida on March 11. All of Ben’s tickets were sold for the tour. Some of his tour locations are Bruges Belgium, Luxembourg, Nimes France, Amsterdam Netherland, Barcelona Spain, Pratteln Switzerland, and so on.
Professional Career of Joanna Harper
- Joanna’s career is not available at any site.
- On the other hand, her ex-husband, James is a singer.
- In the late 80s, Ben began touring with legendary blues artist, Taj Mahal.
- In the year 1992, he released his first LP after signing with Virgin Records, and in 1994, he released his first album, Welcome to the Cruel World.
- Ben has also recorded with a backing band, The Innocent Criminals.
- In 2003, Ben was chosen as French Rolling Stone’s Artist of the Year and was immensely popular in Europe, Australia, and New Zealand in the early 2000s.
- He formed the group, Relentless7 in 2005, and they have performed on various talk shows and performed at a number of festivals.
- Fistful of Mercy is his album with another side project.