What is Joana Sanz Net Worth 2022? Who is her Husband?
Facts of Joana Sanz
|Full Name:||Joana Sanz|
|Birth Date:||September 6, 1993|
|Height:||5 feet 10 inches (1.78m)|
|Body Size||34-24-35 inches|
|Birth Place||Tenerife, Canary Islands|
|Joana Sanz Instagram|
|View more / View less Facts of Joana Sanz|
Joana Sanz is a model who is famous for her print preference as in editorials for Elle magazine and starred in advertising campaigns for brands like Jimmy Choo. People also recognized her as the wife of a Brazilian professional footballer Dani Alves. He plays as a right-back for São Paulo FC and captains the Brazil national team.
What is the Age of Joana Sanz?
Joana Sanz entered this earth on 6 September 1993 in the city of Tenerife, Canary Islands Spain. As of 2019, her age is 26 years old under the birth sign Virgo. Joana holds Spanish nationality and belongs to white ethnicity. She studied Psychology. During her college, she dropped out of it to pursue her career in modeling.
What is the height of Joana Sanz?
Joana Sanz stands at a height of 5 feet 10 inches. Her body measures 34-24-35 inches which include her bust size, waist size, and hip size respectively. She has dark brown eyes color and matching her hair color of black. Further, Joana is active on social sites such as Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
Who is her Husband?
Joana Sanz’s husband Dani Alves is a Brazilian football player. He was born in Juazeiro, Brazil, in 1983. He is a right-back for FC Barcelona of La Liga and plays for the Brazilian national team. In the year 2001, he has debuted for Esporte Clube Bahia before being loaned to Sevilla.
After Alves showed his desire to play for Chelsea, he joined in a discussion with club president Jose Maria del Nido. But then he felt the European club which was lowballing his salary. In the year 2008, he joined FC Barcelona before he ultimately stayed with Sevilla. Then he eventually signed a deal making him the third most expensive defender in the world.
He first played for his native country in 2006. After this, he was part of the 2007 Copa America tournament. Later in 2009, he Confederations Cup. During a match with Villarreal in 2014, he becomes a public target of racism by opposing fans. At that time, he had a banana thrown at him. He is heavily involved with the Special Olympics. Also, he dedicates his time to encouraging others to welcome those with intellectual disabilities to play football.
Relationship with Dani Alves
As we were already mansion, Joana Sanz is a married woman. She married her long-term boyfriend Dani Alves who is a Brazilian professional footballer. They tied the knot on July 8, 2017, in a secret wedding in Ibiza. The couple has been dating each other since 2015. They have not shared any babies until now. The couple went to Paris for their honeymoon.
Previously, Joana’s husband Alves is married to Brazilian sports agent Dinora Santana in 2008. However, their relationship did not last long. They separated in 2011. However, the couple shares two children as a son Daniel Alves and a daughter Victoria Alves.
Joana Sanz owns an estimated net worth of around $400,000 as of 2022. She collected her income through her career as a model. On the other hand, her husband Dani Alves is a Brazilian football player who has a net worth of $60 million as of 2019.
- She is a Spanish supermodel and singer by her profession. Likewise, she hails from Tenerife, Spain which has been modeling since her teens.
- After she came to Barcelona in January 2008, she won the Ford contest as ‘Supermodel of the World.
- She has also appeared in editorials for Elle magazine and starred in important advertising campaigns for brands like Jimmy Choo. Sanz has also worked runway shows.
- Similarly, she graced the catwalk at Mercedes-Benz Fashion-Week Madrid. As of now, she is signed to Sight Management.
- Besides her modeling career, she was the principal dancer and chief choreographer of Spain’s Super Hollywood Orchestra.
- On Sunday the group was performing in the small town of Las Berlanas about 80 miles northwest of Madrid.
- At that, a pyrotechnic fired shards of its metal casing into her stomach.
- Furthermore, she joined the social media world in October 2010 with her Twitter account.
- She is an Instagram superstar, earning upwards of 280,000 followers on the photo-sharing app.